Health in pregnancy reminder

NicciLove

Reaction score
YAY!! Got my email reminder this morning for the health in pregnancy grant now that im 25 weeks :)

Its already been spent in my head LOL i plan to blow it on bedding and i can't wait. OH is painting the nursery this weekend and we've bougth the cot and a unit for changing the baby on, its all starting to happen now, its very exciting! :lol:

Can't believe i've only got a few months to go, time is flying by. :shock::)

mine is already spent.. :( except for £50 that will go on getting my little princess cat done so she wont be so wild and whippy when being around the baby..

mine is already spent.. :( except for £50 that will go on getting my little princess cat done so she wont be so wild and whippy when being around the baby..

Ahhh how you already spent it?

All my money in the last few months has been spent on debts trying to clear things for when LO arrives. Most of my baby stuff is hand-me-downs from my aunty who had a baby just over a year ago, that why i was determined to keep this grant and treat the LO with something new.

I suppose if your using it toward getting your little princess done so its not so 'wild n whippy' around the baby, in a way you are spending it on the bubba :)

I won't get to apply for mine until I'm 28 weeks as I don't see my mw til then x I plan on getting bits and pieces with it as my OH has agreed that if we've managed to get 99% of everything by the time we can apply for the mat grant we can get the graco symbio pram and carry cot with the maternity grant x x I'm looking at getting alot of stuff off eBay as it's used for such a short time x x getting so excited now though! Feels like time is racing past!!!

My cot (will need a new matress), changing table/unit thingy and cot mobile have come from ebay - Good ol' ebay!

is it just your mw that dose it for you then? I dont see mine till 28wks so do I just wait for this app?

mines going on school uniform for my dd she stating high school

i plan to blow it on bedding and i can't wait. OH is painting the nursery this weekend

I read this as 'I plan to blow it on bedding plants, OH is planting in the nursery' (as in garden nursery)....I think I need a nap! :lol:
Yay on getting your grant though :)

I was gonna spend mine on my travel system but my mum said she's gonna buy that for me so i think mines going on credit card as i want to pay it all off before baby arrives!!

is it just your mw that dose it for you then? I dont see mine till 28wks so do I just wait for this app?

I think its either the MW or doctor that can do it for you. A lot of people dont see their MW till 28wks and wait until then to get the form.

I dont know why my MW booked me in at 25wks ?!? im not complaining

i applied for mine last week still waiting on it to go in my bank better hurry up lol

i have everything for baby in just need 2 get the last 2 things steriliser and baby monitors ooo and a bath lol.

i applied for mine last week still waiting on it to go in my bank better hurry up lol

i have everything for baby in just need 2 get the last 2 things steriliser and baby monitors ooo and a bath lol.

Wow Adele you are so organised, wish i was doing that well! x

hehe the first time in my life i have actually ever been organised i normally leave everything to the last minute lol but i need to thank the grandparents alot too mostly them thats bought me everything

hehe the first time in my life i have actually ever been organised i normally leave everything to the last minute lol but i need to thank the grandparents alot too mostly them thats bought me everything

Thank goodness for grandparents, my mum is buying the pram which is a lifesaver!!!

i plan to blow it on bedding and i can't wait. OH is painting the nursery this weekend

I read this as 'I plan to blow it on bedding plants, OH is planting in the nursery' (as in garden nursery)....I think I need a nap! :lol:
Yay on getting your grant though :)

LMAO! Pregnancy Brain :oooo:

That's what I tell my boss when I do anything remotely stupid at work, it's great having an excuse he can't argue with hehe! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back