Gone A Bit Mad... LOL

DebbieM

Reaction score
We've pretty much chosen our nursery stuff this weekend. We fell in love with the I Love My Bear furniture in Toys R Us and the bedding/nursery stuff (Will I Be Big One Day) from Kiddicare which is just around the corner from us in Peterborough (yep, we're very lucky!)

We're going to have a crib as our bedroom doesn;t have much room as we have a super king size bed so we saw the ILMB one and loved it so we're having that!

We have been today and bought the a lot of the bedding (not got the moses basket yet) from Kiddicare - spent £173 so far on it LMAO (quilt, bumper (even though you can't even use them at first!), curtains with tie backs, coverlette and mobile). There's much more to get yet too as you know!!

We've worked out the I Love My Bear range is quite expensive BUT, for the crib, crib dressings (drapes, cover and bumper), cotbed, dresser, wardrobe, rattan baskets and storage box will cost approx £850 altogether. So worth it! I think we will be painting the nursery a yellow and greeny/turquoise now to go with the Will I Be Big One Day stuff! Arghhh so excited!

Here's a pic of everything we have bought so far over the past 48 hours LOL. We have gone a little mad!

flumpstuff1.jpg

I'M LOVING IT THOUGH!!!!! And I'm not referring to McDonalds either haha :rotfl:

I am so jealous!

I want to shop like this but for some reason I can't bring myself to start!
Fab stuff by the way, and ifyou can afford it without putting yourself in financial difficulty then get what you want I say.
There will be plenty of time in the future where you will be skint so blumming enjoy spending you money - you earnt it! :D

Want to come and help me shop?!
OO and have driven past that kiddicare on the way to see family but not popped in yet... maybe my uncle will get a suprise visit? :lol:

Wow Debbie, loads of stuff! I agree with you, the I Love My Bear stuff in Babies R Us is so cute, great if you know the sex or are staying Team Green!

monster_munch said:
I want to shop like this but for some reason I can't bring myself to start!

This is what I feel like..I feel it's way too early for some reason. But we did buy a steriliser today and also some wet wipes..we also have some babygros and one pack of nappies. My Mum is buying the pram and I've chosen what I want already and told her this morning and she practically bit my head off! As if it's too early to even be contemplating which pram I want! I might get it myself and put it on the credit card :lol: Only because whatever I choose won't be good enough. Mums.. :roll:

Wow you have a great collection building up now!! I like the 'I love my bear' range too it is really cute and it is great if you are on Team Green as you can get gorgeous things without knowing the sex!!!

I think we have gone overboard when I look at all we have too but it is great fun buying and looking isn't it hee hee.

You will have to keep updating with your pics of your growing collection :D

Crystal xx

i have got the i love my bear crib from toys r us.. We brought it last weekend and the crib set which was an extra £35.00

We had a moses basket for our first son but the handles split so i have gone for something else this time

Wow u have some really nice stuff!

I'm not getting a cot/crib - no room in my house and I won't move before baby is born. Going to get a moses basket though and hopefully move before then

All I have bought is some sleep suits, a blanket and some body suits.

aww, lovely stuff :D We can't do a nursery cos once the baby moves out of our room it'll be sharing with James and he'd go mad if I babyfied his room :lol:

My Aunt is buying us the I love My Bear crib and crib bedding. We are having the Winnie the Pooh Organic range from Toys r Us for the nursery. Have moved my girls into the same room this week, and starting to strip the wallpaper, I'm so excited now!!!!

debbie the stuff is loverly , cant beleive u went back today to get it lol

Great stuff Im sure that will look great.

I have fallen in love with the Teddys wash day range at Mothercare.
http://www.mothercare.com/gp/node/n/444 ... 8&mcb=core

Im glad that others seem to have picked the cream and neutral ranges because a lot of people have said i should be having colours as its good for the baby and i was concerned i should be picking something for them not for me.

Looks great - I've gone for the I love my bear range :D

I Love My Bear seems to be VERY popular on here! Cool!! :D

Gem.. we were actually not going to buy anything but we had seen that the stock was limited so it was a bit of a panic buy - til we got to the tills and asked if the range was going to be discontinued and we were told no - they're awaiting more stock and it's a very well sold range HAHA

Also - it wasn't til we got to Tesco that Matt mentioned we had completely forgotten to look at the WTP cot for you! I will definitely look when we go again!! (Probably this week) LOL

Awwww.....everything looks soooooooo cute! Bet you're excited now :D Can't wait to get a bit further on and start the shopping spree!! DH is slightly less enthusiastic about this part of the process....

He won't be once he gets there and sees all that cute baby stuff :D

it all looks great debbie. we are having the roundabout girls nursery from mamas n papas however i really lovethe zeddy n parsnip but other half wants pink lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back