Health in pregnancy and sure start grants

Emmamb

Reaction score
How long did it take for every1's money to come thru from postin the form? I only posted my form on tues (hip) so not expectin anythin yet but was just wondering if there was a rough timescale xx

I just posted mine today, I hear they are very quick

Oh Emma, I see you have decided on Kieron then , and not Brandon - lovely name, well done, or are you testing it out on trial?

HIP came through in just over a week, havent heard anything on my sure start grant though.

I just posted mine today, I hear they are very quick

Oh Emma, I see you have decided on Kieron then , and not Brandon - lovely name, well done, or are you testing it out on trial?

I think we've decided...not supposed to b tellin ppl which is hard,told my parents today (whoops) and they hate it but they've got 14 weeks to get used to it lol. Keep callin bump kieron which is a bit weird,still haven't got used to the idea there's a baby in there,nevermind another boy lol xx

Last edited:
Bout a month. Cant be sure cause the doctors office sent it after signing their bit.

U just reminded me of summat else I wanted to know...do u have to b 29 weeks b4 mw/doc will fill their part in? I'm not seein the mw again til 31 weeks but got a consultant appt at 28 + 4 and wondered if I could get it done then xx

U just reminded me of summat else I wanted to know...do u have to b 29 weeks b4 mw/doc will fill their part in? I'm not seein the mw again til 31 weeks but got a consultant appt at 28 + 4 and wondered if I could get it done then xx

yeah its 11 weeks before aby is due for sure start grant so 29 weeks I have to wait till december for mine till i can send it off x

yeah they cant sign it till you are 29 weeks, I didnt have an appointment round the right day, so I filled out the part i needed to, then handed it into the GP office, they signed it and sent it.

still waitin for my 190 grant form never been given one

My midwife didnt give me mine Amanda, I called the midwife office and asked it to be sent to me, which they did with their bit pre signed.

My midwife didnt give me mine Amanda, I called the midwife office and asked it to be sent to me, which they did with their bit pre signed.

so if ring my hospital midwife or my dr midwife? :wall2::wall2:

i have a midwife at the hospital and one at my drs so will be the drs might have a pop in tomoz and see if they can send me one thanks

I got my form signed at 25 weeks hon & money took about 3 weeks to come through x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back