Health In Pregnancy Grant - UPDATE *

flexilexi394

Reaction score
How long did it take for you guys to recieve??
I sent my form off exactly 2 weeks ago and not had anything yet :(

Well i phoned them and they said it can take up to 6 weeks so call back if i havent recieved it by then!
Judging by you guys it really can take any length of time - so i guess i will just wait and see - could do with it to be honest but beggers cant be chosers eh!! x

Last edited:
i didnt hear anything... but 6 days after sending it... boom it was in my bank :D

give em a ring to check everythins ok

xxx

Not sure who you call but it arrived in my bank account within about 10 days.

Blimey , I sent mine off about a week ago, I will have to keep an eye on the bank account

Mine went in my bank about a week after sending it off, but I didn't receive the letter till a week after that so I didn't know it was there lol. That'll teach me to keep an eye on my finances :p

It took between 2 and 3 weeks for me to get mine. it depends on how busy they are at the time which isnt helpfull. Is everyone aware that they are stopping this grant and also the sure start maternity grant at the end of this year/beginning of next? If your not due by a certain date you wont get it unless its your first baby!
I think this is absolutly shocking tbh.
Im sure the dates are on their website.

I sent my letter away on the Fri and the money was in the following Thurs but I didnt know til I received a letter 2 weeks later xx

Mine took 4 weeks. They've just upgraded their computer system so had a bit of a back log.

just checked my bank and mine has gone it it took just over a week

xx

I posted my form tues afternoon,just checked my bank and money went in this mornin so it's taken 9 days xx

mine was in my bank after 8 days of sending the form off. I got the confirmation letter 2 days after that, by that time id already spent it hehe x

Mine was in 2 weeks after I sent it. I think it depends on how busy your area is with the claims for it :S But dont quote me on that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back