Few Questions:Sure Start Grant

little*red

Reaction score
Hey Ladies

I can apply for the Sure Start maternity grant on 8th January (when i'm offically 29 weeks :cheer:) .I have to go to hospital to get my Anti-D injection on the 8th too, so instead of getting my 28 week check-up from the midwife i was told i'd just get it when i go for the anti-D.

Ok,so my question is, since i won't see my midwife until week 34 (as my 32week will be another anti-d and checkup at the hospital) do you think i can ask whoever gives me the anti-d (don't know if its a midwife or consultant) to fill in the back of the Sure start grant application form, to confirm im pregnant?Is there any reason why they would object to this?

And I know people ask this all the time but how long did it take for other peoples grant money to come through?

:D

Hi i cant see this being a problem with the consultant or midwife which ever you see to sign your form for you. I think after i'd sent mine off it didnt take that long for my grant to come through about a few weeks if that i think.

I had the same in that i wasn't due to see the mw when i needed the form signing. I handed in at reception on the day the MW was in and they got her to sign it for me. I picked it up a couple of hours later. Maybe you could try that? The money was in my bank about 5 days after sending the forms off.

ima get my midwife to sign mine today was supposed to do it before but i had anti d injection too and didnt get to see her
shes also doing my passport :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back