healing

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
i thought i was more or less healed down below after having nathan nearlly 5 weeks ago but sunday we went for a long walk down the sea front and since then i have felt discomfort down there again. how long did it take for you to feel normal there again?
also my loss has turned into a slight light brown sludge now is that normal too?

Hmmm It may be that you have a slight infection, same thing happened to me. I found TCP baths helped and take it a litle easier. If its still no better I'd get yourself along to the docs for possible antibiotics. Definately dont think it sounds serious just very uncomfortable and annoying.

I'm still not 'right' down there, but the bleeding stopped early with me, I would suggest lavendar oil and salt baths :) Hope you feel better soon :hug: just give it time and always see your GP or HV for advice :hug:

It took me ages to feel right as well. I got an infection in my stitches after about 3 weks, MW said the tear went off at a funny angle and that made it tricky to heal. Was fine after antibiotics though. Plenty of baths, my friend swore by lavender oil in the water but I wasn't as keen. Worth a try though.

I used to feel a lot of pressure as well when i was on my feet for too Hope you feel better! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back