Headaches

Emma58

Reaction score
I know this has been posted before by me and loads of others but, just lately I have been getting headaches not pounding ones they feel more like tension headaches.
I am trying not to take any paracetamol but they are really annoying me now.

Has anyone else had this problem.

Yes I get them too, usually when I'm really tired and I can get them for a couple of days at a time. :hug:

Glad it's not just me. Thanks :hug: :hug: Had a really crap weekend has this headache since last night.

I think I am really gonna have to give in and take some paracetamol.

ive had them for the last month. they have only been every other day for the last week or 2 but doctor said go back if they persist and she will refer me to the consultant. might do that as its just plain annoying now. i sleep to make it go but that doesnt even work.

I had those too a couple of weeks ago. Dr said as I was 'managing' them not to worry but to have no qualms about taking paracetamol whenever I needed them.

I specifically asked about the link between paracetamaol and asthmatic babies and he said it was rubbish. (if thats your worry)[/img]

I have also had loads of headaches and my doctor said that they were from tension and to try massaging my neck, i got my oh to do this and it worked! She also said to take paracetamol without worrying.

Me again Em.. I've had really really bad migranes/ headaches, sent to bed my OH for dark room... and I had to take paracetamols...but where I am so used to taking stronger ones before pregnancy , they don't really work that much.
Seeing the doc on Tues eve, see what she says.

Are you any better today hon?

Me too :( had bad head for a week now. Ive avoided taking paracetamol so far as its cope-able but its so annoying! Its lovely compared to morning sickness though! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back