Headaches :-(

Marsh08

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Im experiencing bad headaches and paracetamol is hardly touching them. Ive spoken to my midwife who has no other suggestions.....just wondered if any of you lovely ladies have any suggestions before I chop my head off?!

Xx

Hi,

Sorry to hear you've been suffering - I've had a couple of bad headaches that haven't wanted to shift even after paracetamol and a nights sleep! So I feel your pain!

Could you try using the 4head stick or migraine strips as well as paracetamol? Think they're safe in pregnancy?!? Or a cool flannel?
Don't have any other suggestions except stating the obvious, make sure you're drinking enough water, get enough sleep and make sure you eat enough. Also are you stressed at all?

Sorry can't be any more help. Hope you're feeling better soon xx

I get a lot of headaches too - 4Head helps a little and also bought an eye mask from boots which you keep in the fridge and that can ease it a bit... Hope you feel better soon xxx

I had migraines throughout tri 1 and my prescribed me co-codamol perhaps go see your gp rather than your mw in this case x

Thank you ladies,

I am currently laying with a cold flannel around my neck and a cooling strip on my forehead! Although they say paracetamol is safe, i just don't want to rely on taking it every 4 hours! I work with health professionals who are keeping check of my blood pressure which so far, touch wood has been fine. Just something I'm going to have to ride out I guess. I'm going to keep my doctors appointment for Monday just to be on the safe side.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back