Headaches !!

keljordan

Reaction score
Hi everone, just wondered if any of you suffered or are suffering with headaches?? Mine are really bad, I'm eating well and drinking plenty of fluids so I don't think it can be that. The weather changes seems to start them off or that might just be me been stupid!!!! But oww they really hurt!!! :( x

Yes Ive had some terrible headaches, i have used those cooling strips you put on your forehead and paracetamol - my sinuses have been playing up with pregnancy congestion being the culprit! Hope you get some relief soon x

i had constant headaches from about 8 weeks onwards when i was pregnant but they seemed to get better towards the end.... a nice gentle shoulder massage worked wonders for me and plenty of :sleep: xx

Oh god. iv been getting the worst headaches ever, they make me feel sick they get that bad!! I dont take paracetemol either (even tho i know its safe, i still dont :/ mrs weirdo over ere!) so im resorting to herbal stuff thats like made from flowers or something!! Doesnt work!

x

yes had them really bad with 1st and now this pregnancy drink water massage ur temples paracetamol is safe and try to rest, sometimes even moving your hair into a ponytail helps (sounds daft but i got headaches once as hair was heavy) and as rosie's mummy said those cooling forehead strips work wonders.

good luck xxxx

Sorry to butt in from first tri. But I've been getting Them the last two weeks! Especially if I'm tired..I'm like you as well beth, I don't take paracetamal..am allergic
to aspirin so a little paranoid! Also getting congested too!

Also some saline nasal spray would help with congestion - I keep meaning to get some, I know that Tesco do it :)

Just woken up and thought it would have gone but no it's still there and hurts like hell!!! Are we allowed lemsips anyone ??? :( silly question lol xxx my nose is always running like a tap so thought it could of been that too!!! :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back