Headache

Redshoes

Reaction score
Took me a while to find this board :doh: :lol:
Anyways, I've had a headache everyday for almost 2wks now, and I just wondered if you can have them as a side effect after birth? :? :think: or is it a side effect of being tired, which I am but I'm also used to little sleep and haven't had headache like this constantly before. I've been taking paracetamol, but can I take anything stronger whilst breastfeeding?
Thankyou :hug:

Are you drinking enough?
I'm not sure if your bf, but I know that when I was bf, if I didn't increase what I drink during the day I would get really bad headaches from the baby drinking me dry!!!!!

That's a very good point *Star*, I shall definitely up my water intake, that could very well be it as I am BF'ing, thanks :hug: :hug: :hug:

think certain vitamin/mineral deficiencies can cause headaches, which could be very likely if ur BFing as BF requires so much extra nutrients. i would suggest takin a supplement see if that helps.

co-codamol is safe, normal over-the-counter co-codamol is 8mg per tablet- i accidentally took a strong one (30mg) when BFing and called the hospital about it- they told me not to worry about it so im sure a normal 8mg must be ok!

hope ur head feels better soon xx

Thankyou ladies :hug:
I do feel better, I actually bought some Reiki gemstones and think they helped as well as some rest, vitamins and lots of water :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back