unbareable headaches

maldives

Reaction score
I have a terrible headache for few days now. it's associated with the sickness i guess. I don't feel sick atm, I am drinking tea. but the headache is killing me. just now my baby was crying hysterically as his sleep was disrupted, i tried to calm him down but he was crying for almost 20 minutes and i'm not used to this as he doesn't cry much. now he's asleep and I feel sooo exhausted and the headache is killing me it even made my sight blurry!
am i allowed to take anything at all? i know paracetamol might be safe but i never took it last time as i didn't feel this much of headache. please help me tell me what to do? I am afraid if i take paracetamol i'll get used to it and take it everyday??
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Im going thru exactly the same thing. I have had it for a few days now and cant do anything, vision is blurry and feels like my head is constantly throbbing. Then im sick, which makes the blood go to my head which makes it worse. Like you, I dont want to take any medicines, even paracetamol if i can help it. The only thing I have found so far is 4head, its non-medicinal and you can use it as often as required. Hope you feel better soon x

Not sure if this will make much of a difference but see if wearing dark glasses helps.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You can take paracetamol hun, it's safe all the way through, as long as it's only the normal strangth and not the higher dose ones. Don't take anything with aspirin in either.

As some of the others have said make sure you drink as much water/squash as you can :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanx every one :hug:
Daisiebee - I hope u feel better soon, It's terrible the way we feel.
I will try drink more fluids and see if it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back