Headache Since Saturday!!

xNataliex

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I've had a blinding headache since saturday, not let up even with 72 hours of taking paracetamol. Have got ok blood pressure (a bit low actually, I work in hospitas so I had it taken today) and am 28 weeks so midwife not too worried about pre-eclampsia etc.

Anyone had anything similar at this stage or got any ideas - I'm getting DESPERATE and going to rip my head off!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I have had one for going on to 6 weeks now mate sorry.

Paraceetamol do not even shift it - there is nothing that can be done untill bubs is born and we can cain those drugs to shift it lol

Six Weeks Jennywren!!!! OMG - pass the hack saw someone!!!!

xNataliex said:
Six Weeks Jennywren!!!! OMG - pass the hack saw someone!!!!

LOL - ive got used to it now TBH. It's something that I just expect to feel as soon as I wake up lol

Awwwww girls :hug: :hug: Can't offer any help other than the motherly advice of - drink lots of water - although I'm sure you're doing that already so as I say - I'm unhelpful :wink:

Hi

No ideas either sorry :( Hope you both get ride of it and feel better :hug:
Katrina

Emmylou said:
Awwwww girls :hug: :hug: Can't offer any help other than the motherly advice of - drink lots of water - although I'm sure you're doing that already so as I say - I'm unhelpful :wink:

no im not drinking lots of water lol - im already at the loo every hour eveni n the night, I cant possibly drink any more fluids sending me to the loo naymore lol

jennywren said:
Emmylou said:

no im not drinking lots of water lol - im already at the loo every hour eveni n the night, I cant possibly drink any more fluids sending me to the loo naymore lol

Well get some water down your neck then love.......and a portapotty or whatever they're called :rotfl:

I can just see you now sat at work with a 2 litre bottle and a funnel under your desk :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back