banging headache, can I have 2 paracetemol?

HannahsBaby

Reaction score
I've had a headache all day, took 1w paracetmol about 2 hours ago, but been sick since, and headache is still the same, can I take another one? X

Ive been told paracetomol is ok but dont use it all the time. Doc and midwife said its fine. I suffer from bad headaches and was told its fine. Ive now been prescribed mild cocodomal (spelled wrong probably lol) as i am out first trimester. x

Forgot to write it sounds like a migraine. Theres prob no harm in taking 1 more if you only took 1 before xx

I know it's not very practical but when I have had bad headaches since getting pregnant I have found going to sleep is the only solution!
I should think you will be fine taking an extra paracetomol

Hope it goes soon x

I used to get awful migranes, then when i got pregnant they totally dissappeared, thought i had dropped lucky, until about 15 weeks, now they are awful again, only thing that helps me seems to be warmth... when im in the bath or if i lie in bed with a pillow over top of my head and eyes. Paracetamol is ok my midwife said, i havent used it yet since being pregnant but i have some ready incase i have to give in.

Really hope it goes soon xxxx

Just wanted to say thank you for the advice. I took another paracetemol in the end and. Went. To sleep, I woke up this morning bright and cheery and SO pleased that the headache had gone. Xxx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back