hcg levels after mc

jojo3972

Reaction score
hiya someone has told me from a mc group im on that ur body can ovulate with 1000 or less hcg levels in ur body does anyone know if this is true and that once its below 5 u then get af :eh: im still getting +hpts but getting lighter how the hell am i to know wen its below 1000 lol confused.com not dtd yet like but i was waiting for hcg to bugger off mainly maybe i can just get on with it not bothered about waiting for af as limited time with age lol and now have low asprin and high folic acid off doc :) anything to help hey xx

I heard when hgc is 1000 it is when it shows on a scan. It depends wot hpt u get they mainly detect levels from 25 but do vary. Are they not monitoring them at the hospital they measured mine at epu until 22 and negative hpt. Sorry for your loss x

N sorry missed the bit on bottom about ttc, I don't know how soon u will ovulate but u could try opk cos I've heard allot of people get preg before they have a period. Or just have some fun in the bedroom u never know u might catch on right x

I didn't ov until I had an erpc cos my hpt's stayed positive for 3months after my mmc. Although I was still bleeding too, and my hcg was 27 just before the op. I think u have to wait until ur hcg is back below 5 to ov again, and that ur tests need to be negative.

Also opks won't work the whole time ur still getting pos hpt, as it still picks up on lh in ur system. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back