Falling hcg levels? Worried now!

i realy hope it isnt what ur thinking and wen u go bk the docs just demand some bloods its the only way to know wats going on xx

I did another ultra early test this morning and can barely make out a line :( I'd have thought even if I was further along than i thought and hcg levels had started to dip, surely there'd still be a line visible? I dunno, it just seems to have vanished so fast. They were dark last week and now nothing. It's almost as if since I got the water infection on Sunday that's got rid of any sign of a pregnancy :( (Apart from the fact I've not had a period of course!)

Dont POAS anymore as they are just likely to stress you out and that isnt any good for you. I understand its hard to be paitent until tomorrow at the docs. If you feel you are getting fobbed off again, see if you can put your foot down and ask if they can look at it further for you.

good luck xx

You're right. The poas is definitely making it worse! It's like an addiction, I do it hoping for reassurance and then when I don't get it I go into a frenzy! Glad docs is tomorrow and it's early morning so OH can come with me and tell them anything I forget! Today is going to be a long day. Still off work. They think it's because of the infection (which is kinda true) but mainly cuz I'm paranoid about mc and being away from home. Will have to go in tomorrow though as it'll start to look odd. Xx

Had a massive snooze this afternoon (and a really vivid dream about miscarrying and seeing a tiny baby in the loo!) and when I woke up and went to the loo there was red blood and some clots. Not as heavy as my usual period would be but I have some strong stomach pains so think it's all making its way out. Back to square one i guess :( So gutted. My OH keeps telling me it obviously wasn't meant to be for whatever reason and he's right, there must have been something wrong, but at the time you just can't help thinking you want it to continue regardless. Will keep you posted anyway but think I'm headed back to TTC. I hope you all have better luck than me with your beautiful beans ladies! Xxxx

:( so sorry hun. Maybe keep that docs appointment anyway tomorrow and explain about the bleed and ask for some advice? Will also make sure it's on your file then. Lots of hugs i hope you're as ok as you can be right nowx

Thanks doob. Will still go in the morning and let them know (I bet they'll say 'it's probably just your period' seeing as they refused to accept I was pregnant anyway!), be a good idea to have it on my records. All I want now is chocolate and ice cream but i don't know if I dare venture out in case the bleeding gets bad :/

Is you partner in? Send him ;) x

He's at work until late tonight unfortunately :( I may try and pop out. The fresh air may clear my head a bit as I've been lying down in bed for 4 days! Xx

Thanks ladies. The OH managed to get out of work early and he brought chocolate. He's a star :)

I'm so sorry hun thinking of you. Glad you've got your hubby home along with the much needed chocolate xx

Sending you vibes of peace and calm, sorry your suffering x

Sending u a massive cuddle Hun know u don't know me but hope it helps a little x x

Think it's gonna be a long wait tonight til the docs in the morning. Not sure I'll sleep much. The bleeding is still quite light and is more bright red and watery than a period. Not passed any large clots as yet. Just a few little spots. Got aches and pains so going to bed with a hot water bottle. What a pain this is, the not knowing, the upset, the discomfort... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back