Having even more problems :(

Jo

Reaction score
I am begining to think this forum board doesn't like me any more

All day today when i have tried to check posts since last visit
it is saying no topics match even though i can see they do if i scroll, no posts are highlighted then it is taking my time to the time it is now if you understand what i mean

And i still aren't getting reply notifications

Any ideas anyone???

Sounds like a temporary gremlin in the forum itself or something. What kind of browser are you using?

I've have had that a couple of times - its soo annoying

gingerpig said:
Sounds like a temporary gremlin in the forum itself or something. What kind of browser are you using?

Lol i dunno, i switch it on and it works thats as much as i know lol

well touch wood it seems to be ok so far this morning :pray:

Ok spoke too soon, i pressed the back button and it's buggered up again
Grrrrrr

I know this is all I ever say :lol: but can anybody else please tell me below whether they are experiencing the same thing? It's difficult for me to determine whether the problem is down to the forum, or down to an individual user's PC, unless I can get some feedback off other members, thanks :D

Lol it seems to be me just lately!!!!!

if it is the whole thing is being thrown outta the window :twisted:

Ok i thing i have worked out whta might be the problem but don't know how to fix it so any help would ba appreciated

I think it something to do the phpBB boards as my partner is a memeber of anoth forum that is phpBB and he isn't geting any replies either( not 1/4 as active as this one so doesn't do the posts since last visit thin)

any ideas? :D

Have you tried clearing your cookies and temp internet files?

No i haven't :doh: i will try that now, am using Internet exploer at mo and that seems to be working ok as far as my post since last visit problme :D

For the view posts since last visit thing, check your time settings in your profile, and make sure your PC updated it's time when the clocks went back. It works on a cookie and if the forum time / your time aren't in sync it goes wonky.

For the problems getting mail, hotmail, AOL, Yahoo etc have increased their spam type filters, and a lot of auto generated emails now get deleted before getting to any junk mail folders. Laura, if you add me to messenger ([email protected]) I'll try to help you update the code to bypass the filters

My time is set to GMT thats right isn't it?

Cleared all my cookies and temp internet files

dunno what else to do :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back