Feeling guilty about not replying to posts!

*Star*

Reaction score
Is it just me who feels guilty about skipping people's posts or not replying to ones we've read?

I just don't have the time to sit though and read everyone's posts, even though I want to!

Hopefully come maternity leave I'll have a bit more time (yeah right lol) to read and reply!

So, i apolgise to you all! :hug:

My computer is crap and crashes constantly, so i always write out excellent posts only to have them eaten :( and then i can never be bothered to type them all out again...guilt trip :lol:

yes im the same i do try to reply to as many as i can, but i can't sit at the coputer for too long, thats why most of my awnsers are quite short half the time

yes im the same i do try to reply to as many as i can, but i can't sit at the coputer for too long, thats why most of my awnsers are quite short half the time

I feel the same, i'd have to be sat at the computer all day to read and reply to all! I only get on in short spurts now :?

I do... but I keep reminding myself I have two kids and two jobs.... I'm lucky even to log on.. :rotfl:

Although I haven't been a member for long I hate reading and running.... feel like for all the help I have got from this site already that I wanna give some back and feel guilty if I dont reply!!

I hardly have time to reply. I'm usually sat here with little one on my lap trying to type one handed so it's not easy!

I feel abit ashamed of my post count to be honest. There are members who have only joined a few weeks ago with thousands of posts!

I do feel guilty but the majority of us have kids and they take up most of our time :lol: :lol: I also am eased slightly of my guilt when i see how many people "read and run on my posts" :lol:

I must admit i do try and reply to every post that i read, but i wont have time to read every post on this sitel

i do feel guilty but we all in the same boat being mums or mums-to-be we all understand hopefully theres just not enough time! :hug:

LOL 143 people have viewed this and 11 replied.... what the betting the other 130+ people read it, sighed, and thought... "yeah I feel guilty too.... oh well...." :lol:

I can't get around to replying to every post either. It's difficult as I can manage to post from work, but I also need to do my work :oops: I do the best I can.

Only thing I feel guilty for is not replying to the pics section, I always look through then have to do something so can't reply.

I don't feel guilty in general though, I aint got time to reply. I will reply to something if it interests me or I think I have experienced similar and can offer advice.

I don't get P'd off at people not replying to me either, as long as 1 person replies with an answer I need then I appreciate it.

It's not a popularity contest but the way some people treat it you'd think it was :lol: it's mad. We usually get the occasional.. i'm leaving cos no one replies to me post. Wish they'd just think about bigger picture and understand we all have babies & lives to contend with.. this forum meant to be a bit of fun :cheer:

I do a bit but at the end of the day, its the internet, i sometimes have no replies and hundreds of views, i used to get upset but theres no point, just enjoy it and if ppl reply its a bonus, i cant always reply so i just think they why others dont :D

I do feel a bit guilty, but i hope people realise we are all in the same boat with constraints on time. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back