Problems logging on?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BubbleOne, Feb 22, 2006.

1. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

Is anyone else suddenly having problems logging into this site?
    It has always 'remembered me' in the past so I get logged on automatically.
    Lately though I am having to log on at some visits but not others and it's messing up the 'View posts since last visit' for me because it doesn't always recognise I have been on. Also it doesn't always recognise my username so I have to reply to a post to log on!!
    Sounds very complicated :?
    Everytime I log on I do tick the 'remember me' box so it should log me on automatically shouldn't it?
    Anyone help me?

2. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

yes!!

the same is happening to me, i have to logg on twice before it will keep me here.

3. LauraB

LauraB Well-Known Member

Er, yes, me too :lol:

I'm looking into it, sorry for the inconvenience - there seem to be a couple of gremlins that need to get sorted out since I upgraded the software last week, including the chat room.

Really sorry everyone, I will get it sorted though!

Laura B
    :D

4. Guest

I used to tick the box but gave up coz it messed up my 'view posts since last visit' thing.
    I log out after each visit now and log in through 'your mail' instead of 'log in'. hasnt failed me since doing that....touch wood

5. LauraB

LauraB Well-Known Member

Hi there,

There is a new topic relating to this problem here ...

Also, I have renamed the 'Helpful Information to Get You Started' forum to 'Getting Started & Technical Support' - I will be posting information relating to any current issues in here, and if you have any problems then please report them in here also.