Problems getting onto the forum.......

Emmylou

Reaction score
I'm having problems getting onto the website atm.........accessing all other websites is fine, no problems at all, which is why I thought I'd mention it. :think:

If i try to log onto www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum it takes about 1 minute to get through, then it says page cannot be displayed as soon as I try to click through to any posts.

The only way to get on is to go via the main hame page, then clicking through to the forum, then it lets me click through to one post only. I have lost all the posts since last visit as I have to navigate away from the website and return via www.pregnancyforum.co.uk then click through into the forum from the main page - this then allows me to look at one page of any post then returns to page cannot be displayed and so on.

I'm not sure if it will even let me post this, but thought it worth a try - not sure if anyone else is having problems accessing the site?

Hope to be able to log on again soon to catch up with everyone (oh and play the daily quiz challenge too! :cheer: )

Are you on a computer at work? if so they may have tried to block the forum as that is what used to happen on some of the websites i used to look at at work.

If not then i'm sorry i'm not really sure.

A few of us sem to be having problems

see posts below

Me especially i think it has fallen out with me :?

Oh Jo! I hope you get sorted soon hun :hug: , it seems fine now - i'm on our laptop at home.

I was on the pc at work, but no websites have been blocked I know that for definite (I get full access as the boss and get to have the odd sneaky peek at the forum during the day :oops: - hehe!)

Oh well, will hv to see how it gets on tomorrow, might have been a blip?!

I'm only able to veiw it properly if i open Internet exploer and not go straight through AOL

I can see all posts since last visit then

If i go through AOL and search it takes me to the time it is now if you get what i mean :?

It is driving me potty lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back