Problems logging on?

BubbleOne

Reaction score
Is anyone else suddenly having problems logging into this site?
It has always 'remembered me' in the past so I get logged on automatically.
Lately though I am having to log on at some visits but not others and it's messing up the 'View posts since last visit' for me because it doesn't always recognise I have been on. Also it doesn't always recognise my username so I have to reply to a post to log on!!
Sounds very complicated :?
Everytime I log on I do tick the 'remember me' box so it should log me on automatically shouldn't it?
Anyone help me?

yes!!

the same is happening to me, i have to logg on twice before it will keep me here.

Er, yes, me too :lol:

I'm looking into it, sorry for the inconvenience - there seem to be a couple of gremlins that need to get sorted out since I upgraded the software last week, including the chat room.

Really sorry everyone, I will get it sorted though!

Laura B
:D

I used to tick the box but gave up coz it messed up my 'view posts since last visit' thing.
I log out after each visit now and log in through 'your mail' instead of 'log in'. hasnt failed me since doing that....touch wood

Hi there,

There is a new topic relating to this problem here ...

Also, I have renamed the 'Helpful Information to Get You Started' forum to 'Getting Started & Technical Support' - I will be posting information relating to any current issues in here, and if you have any problems then please report them in here also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back