• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Having a total meltdown.........

good luck hun, not long and it will all be over and youll be celebrating with the new addition to your family :) x

Hey ladies sorry for delay Baby Matilda has me hooked lol!
Hormones took over last week but all your replies reassured me....thank you all....

I will be updating my birth story asap just cant tear mysrlf away from her long rnough lol.....missed you all...xxx

The first thing I thought when I seen Matilda was here was "I knew you could do it!" V stressful time though, and I'm saying it for the thousandth time.. She is b e a u t i f u l x

Ahhh thanks FM2B it was such an amazing experience but of course last tues i was really scared....but she is amazing ans cant believe shes ourss lol xxx

I can't believe she's a week old! :shock: Enjoy every second xxx

I know I was saying to david tonight OMG weve had her home a week now where has it gone!!! Enjoying every second to the fullest lol xxx

OMG I cannot believe she has been home a week already! It seems to take an age when we are watching people's labour threads and then all of a sudden their babies grow up sooo fast! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back