Having a mini meltdown today :(

deedee84

Reaction score
Not pregnancy related...but today has been one big :censored: up!!

Firstly woke up to OH's pots when he said he would wash them last night, he's stopping over at his mums tonight so i couldnt leave them for when he got back!

Then at dinner time went to make me and DD a sandwich and noticed the ham was warm, checked the fridge...warm as hell...checked the freezer...everythings defrosting :cry:

Then the dog went and knocked his full bowl of water all over the kitchen which took forever to mop up with my crappy mop!

Then i realised the household waste bin is due to be emptied in the morning...mine is super full and heavy...and i have to get it down a frozen snow covered garden which is going to be awkward and OH isnt here to put it out for me like he usually does!

DD then had a mini melt down also and said she hates me and wishes she looked different because she doesnt like her face and everyones writing is better than hers so now i feel like a crappy mum for her to come out with these things!!

Wish i could just fast forward today and get it out of the sodding way as i'm sure someone up there isnt fully done with me yet :shock:

Sorry for the rant girls its just been one big fat crappy day! xx

Last edited:
Awww sweetie.... well try and have a relaxing eveing tonight.... maybe a bath, some chocolate? Just be kind to yourself and remember kids don't mean what they say half of the time. xx

Sounds like a really crap day. Hope you have a better time tomorrow xx

Thanks guys, i know i shouldnt take it to heart what DD said but i think when one things after another goes wrong any little thing just sets you off again! really hope tomorrow is a better day! x

:hug:

Tomorrow will be a better day. Pregnancy hormones don't help, mine have me in bits so often atm it's crazy. Think OH would be happy to move out til LO comes lol

Oh deedee sorry you had a bad day honey. Big hugs. Tomorrow will be better!! Get your feet up tonight and spoil yourself a bit xx

Thanks girls and yep i am blaming pregnancy hormones for making me a blubbering wreck today!! i have no idea when we will be able to get a new fridge freezer so looks like stocking up on beans, eggs and fray bentos for now lol!! xx

Oh Deedee, that really does sound like a nightmare. A broken fridge freezer really is a total nightmare, and I hear where you're coming from with your little lady, we just cant help taking things to heart.

Sending you a great big :hug: and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day xx

Awww Deedee that really is a proper pants sounding day and you have every right to blow off some steam. :hugs:

Your LO doesn't mean it of course. Monday was a bad day for me too, I blame Monday...

xx

Luckily we didnt have a freezer load of food as we do our big shop this coming weekend so at least not too much money has been wasted! OH said he will have a look at it tomorrow when he's back over but tbh i think its a gonner, it doesnt sound too cracking at all :/

I blame Mondays too Tara, bloody hate em, even more so now lol!

xx

aww sounds like youve had a right time of it, just try and relax x

Tuesday tomorrow - Yay!! xx

It cant come quick enough lol...i think my day started to go pete tong when i was updating my pregnancy journal...finishing off by saying "thats me for a peeved Tuesday" or something along those lines...wish i had have skipped Monday really haha!! xx

Ahhh, deedee! That sounds like a proper pants day. :hugs: sounds like both you and your DD could do with a fat bar of chocolate.

Hope tomorrow improves for you.
Xx

Well i have to say yesterday was a weird and wonderful one...after mine and DD' mini meltdowns we sat and had tea in the room and her space hopper rolled across the living room floor on its own :shock: went up to bed and put the fan on (force of habit) and that changed speeds on its own, got laid down to watch whitechapel and it felt like someone stroked my back (and boy did i jump out of bed quick) through all this blob was being very very active and doing some moves which literally made me feel proper weird and sick lol then when i did drop off to sleep i had a sense that someone was stood next to me, i felt like it was a child and i heard whispering but no matter how hard i tried to open my eyes i couldnt it was far out weird...couldnt get comfy for the rest of the night my hips hurt and then when i do get up this morning i have a nice puddle on the kitchen floor from the ever defrosting freezer :) great!

Fingers crossed today ends up been a better day! xx

:shock::shock::shock: That sounds pretty weird, hun. I wouldn't have been able to sleep a wink. I'm sure it'll all pass soon, though. Hope you have a better day today. xxx

Oh, and yeah, I know what you mean about baby's movements being a bit sick-making. Mine make me feel really odd sometimes. But I love it all the same.

i did struggle to sleep lol, every time i woke up i could still feel blob wriggling around :D and yeah i have t agree, some movements might make me feel a bit odd but i do love it :D xx

Yay...ordered a new fridge freezer and its getting delivered Thursday thank God...i soooo took my old fridge freezer for granted haha!! x

hope todays been a better day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back