Having a total down day

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I'm bored, I'm tired and just feel crappy!

Couldn't sleep until past 11 last night, woke up at 7 and just had the hump all morning.
I was trying to explain to my OH that I'm bored of staying at home alone all day without anything to do all weekend, and he was getting stroppy with me as he hasn't had a day off work for 2 weeks.

Been feeling really teary all day I'm a bit all over the place and can't agree on anything in my head . Stressing myself out as he keeps asking what he can get me for Christmas and I don't want anything the thought of having to choose something is setting me off but the thought of not having anything is also setting me off!

I want the baby to come before Christmas so we can relax but at the same time I don't know if I want him to come at all :|

Sorry for the rant! Just one of those days!

Aww hun sorry your having such a down day. hugs

But you know what just go with it and dont feel guilty your making a person and thats gonna make us have down days and no reason at all to apologise for that, just have a mope and hopefully you will pick up later on xxx

As for OH just tell him he has to choose him self and take the pressure off you, but maybe ask him to take you out when he gets back from work just to get out of the house, even a spin somewhere in the car can be a change of scenery :)

:hugs:Sorry your feeling down hun. Have u decided against the earrings? They were really lovely. xxxxx

i never know what to get for xmas so i dont usually get anything off my OH. is there not a book or anything you like. if theres nothing you want can you not just say that you dont want anything but baby and him and if/when you think of anything he can get it for you then. just cos its xmas day dosent mean u have to have a present on the day, after all your a grown up now lol

Yeah ikwym. You wana choose something that you really really want! Hmm it is tricky. What do u like, is there anything that you've had your eye on but not bought cos didn't have the cash? Suppose that's a stupid question cos if you had seen something you wouldn't be struggling :dohh: I dont know what to suggest really!

Matching purse for your changing bag???

Hope you feel brighter soon hun, I have an idea how frustrating this is.
Have you thought of asking oh if you can "bank" your christmas present and go on a shopping spree once lo is here? Or when you see something you want?

I don't even think I care about the present so much I'm just in a shitty mood!

I'm also waiting on some things I've ordered that have had me sitting in for days not turning up and being promised everyday they'll come! So frustrating!!!

Kurt Geiger has a sale on at the minute with some beautiful shoes ;)!

Ive had one of those weekends though so know how you feel. I feel like ive just gone back into a slump again and sat up last night crying thinking ive made the most terrible mistake in the world. I want baby to be here so I can get comfortable again but at the same I don't know if I want baby here because all I can think about is how much the new house needs decorating :(.

Thanks ladies just had a hot chocolate and that's perked me up!

Had a bit of a google and apparently you can go a bit down in the weeks leading up to labour so I think that's what's wrong with me today :)

hope u feel better soon hun, and get baby pinky ready to come out! xx

Sorry to hear you've been having a down day - hopefully the curry will cheer you up!

aw sorry you're having a crappy day hunny! hope ur feeling better this evening? being at home alone can really make you feel shitty :( so i get why you're down :(

glad you got some ideas sorted, before i got that far i thought i'd post this link for you...

http://www.butlerandwilson.co.uk/index.php

not sure if you've heard of them before but they are quite funky and from what i can tell may be your thing? there is some weird quirky stuff but if you are stuck for a present from OH i'd recommend them! i'm asking for this for xmas..

http://www.butlerandwilson.co.uk/pr...age=flypage.tpl&product_id=363&category_id=68

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back