Have you got any strange phobias???

laetitia85 said:
Public toilets. They really scared me at some point. I thought a snake was going to come out of them and eat my bum :shock:

I dont use toilets other than my own of friends and family houses.... if I HAVE to then I have the hovering technique mastered

Minxy said:
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - fear of long words :)

:lol: Brilliant, I love the irony so much it is going into my facebook status :lol:

Sick :puke: smelling it, seeing it, hearing it bleurgh. If anyone has been sick in my toilet I wont go in there for ages in case I catch something

Sick is my phobia too, I don't know how I have gotten through today I have been sick all day with this stupid bug, i'm actually trying not to throw up right now...whatever made me post this? lol

Serves me right for never having morning sickness.

Jade89 said:
Serves me right for never having morning sickness.

i never had any either, dont know how I would have coped if I had.

Hope you get better soon :hug:

I used to have a severe phobia of being sick but after having morning sickness really bad 8 times a day every day during my pregnancy I got over that fear! :rotfl:

My biggest fear is balloons!! I can't be near them... I am going to be a nervous wreck at all the birthday parties! I was at one 2 weeks ago and one balloon in the corner kept leaning towards me, I couldn't even stay in the party room, I had to sit outside. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back