Just a couple of questions...

*saulino* said:
Hi

ive never seen or heard of any of those?
Im allergic to bees but not really bad i swell up where ever i get stung but the doc said it can easily turm worse with time since ive only started getting swollen from this two years ago.
I HATE SPIDERS :shock:
Katrina

Hi

My allergy to apples is something that has built up over time. Whenever I ate an apple or nectarine or peach it would make my ears itch but I never thought much of it and thought it was just something weird that happened to me. The allergy I have is called silver birch pollen allergy apparently. I can eat certain cooked fruits but not uncooked fruits

Oh and I hate spiders too. Two nights ago I put Isaac to bed and went for a wee, luckily I put the bathroom light on because when I went to tear off some loo roll there was a spider actually on the paper!!! argh!!! I screamed and let out this weird low pitched moan which was very bizarre lol I have even thought about being hypnotised to stop my fear!

Lou :)

lou said:
luckily I put the bathroom light on because when I went to tear off some loo roll there was a spider actually on the paper!!! argh!!!

EEEEEEEEEK!
I go to the loo every night in the dark!

I have a glass of water next to my bed which I drink in the dark too, I always worry about a spider being in it hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back