Have to share!!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
I just heard out babies heart beat on our doppler (angel sounds). Sounds like a whow...whow...whow...whow sound!!

Wasnt expecting to hear anything, then i was like...whats that! Perhaps i am a bit further along then...will post a belly pic soon. Anyway, early scan next wednesday (goota love babybond) should be able to confirm dates/sizes.

Fingers crossed that my little bean is sticking and doing well!

hi hun was it really fast as sometimes u pick up ur own which is whow whow whow babies is normally like a steam train i love dopplers cant get enough x

Ohhh im not sure tbh. The doopler was right at the bottom of the left side of my abdoman..and it took awhile for me to pick up a sound...i loose it if i moved! All i can see it you couldnt count a second in every whooh sound, was more like 2 a second?

Last time i tried(on Saturday) i couldnt hear anything (other than my own heartbeat when i placed it over my chest)

Ohhh i hope it was the heartbeat...now im nnervous again about Wednesday!

Dont be nervous hun, im sure everything will be fine. Why dont you try again with the doppler, it cant hurt right :p xxx

i am 9 weeks and 3days and can't pick up anything with my doppler yet, the whow whow whow sounds like what i have heard and it's just my own pulse

it's meant to be like a 'dededededededededede' if it's bubbers (so i have read!)

if you have heard it though i am WELL jealous :lol:

I couldn't pick anything up until 13 weeks and the heartbeat was very low into pubic bone and very fast! The wooshing could be the placenta!!

i have a recording nut its an mpeg rather than a psd, so cant upload.

Probs my heartbeat then. This listening is hard!

Last edited:
oooh hope your really far on and it was baby!

I've decided not to get a doppler, I would be obsessed I think, and prob panice when I couldn't hear it , so I will leave well alone, but it sounds great if you can hear it already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back