Tips on using Angel Sounds Doppler

I have an angelsounds and use Johnson baby oil with it, I find the heartbeat with no problems. Sometimes I hav to push the doppler in at different angles to find it. It will be really fast when you do find it. If in doubt feel your pulse and if what you are hearing is faster than your pulse it is definitely bubba.

I have a Hi-Bebe one (They are about £60 off ebay) and Its great, I found baby at 10w+1d xxx

I use Bio Oil or Johnsons Baby Oil, with some Ipod headphones (they are clearer and louder)
And make sure you have a new battery in it, otherwise it gets quiet.
Hope this helps, it helped me!

Hey Sol, i see that you are 19 weeks + . It can be a little tricky to listen to the heartbeat at this gestation as the baby moves around alot. They can be little monkeys. If you dont get it at this point dont worry. Have a go at putting it just below your belly button, you can usually pick it up there, even if its only for a short amount of time. Press it in firmly and try different angles as your press the dopler in. Hope this helps xxx

You could always do what I did and nick the ultrasound gel from the hospital?! I nabbed a mini bottle of it when she wasn't looking much to the sheer horror of my husband. Works like a dream though!

Or failing that, alcohol hand sanitiser gel worked for me too.

Ahh I wish I had of known that using lotions can help! Bah :(.. Always next time x

Well I had a little go now and still got nothing hell I haven't been able to even get my heartbeat on some occasions lol. I have been using my Sanctuary Moisture Spray because it's really slippy but this diesn't seem to be working very well. I will have a word the guys in stores and see if I can get a couple of little packets of the ultrasound gel for me too :)

Thanks everyone for your comments I will keep trying :)

Buy some KY Jelly, its the same stuff as the ultrasound gel xxx

it took us ages to hear the HB with this doppler, but it is wonderful when you do get it!!!

Try really low down near the pubic bone, but over to the left or right.

we were quite surprised by how low down my tummy the HB was detected, as the bump was higher up lol.

used to take it to bed at night and listen while we were nodding off. OH loves the whooshing noise of the placenta and could listen to it all night :lol:

Good luck

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

Hi everyone, just bought my angel sounds doppler, but can't work out how to record onto my laptop... any suggestions? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back