Think I've heard pip's heartbeat !!!

beckyboo1

Reaction score
So just got in with my new Doppler and pretty sure I've heard baby's heartbeat...... But I'm not sure

I was convinced after hearing it with the midwife I'd recognise the sound. But my memory is obviously poo!!

I think the whooshing sound is blood in placenta and heartbeat is well... A bit more like a beat??!!

Also anyone my ideas of how you can record the sound- I've got an angel sounds Doppler? Xx

The hb should be about twice as fast as yours...one good tip I saw on here is to put your finger on your neck to feel your pulse at the same time.

I love the hb but also love the boof I get when Bertie tries to smack the doppler away....my grumpy little boy :love: xxxxxxx

It is weird. I'm guessing that the other loud sounds down there are pip wriggling away?

Waiting for hubby to get home so I can show him my new toy.

Hey becky I ahve an the same doppler, not sure about the recording. I tried recording it on my Iphone but didn't work :-(
I hear some strange sounds like little bub moving in the amniotic fluid, makes me giggle xx

i could only hear my stomach rumbling the first time i used mine! lol

I agree with bb. Put ur finger on ur pulse and go on the hunt! The woosh is the placenta and/or bubba moving. Babys hb will be twice urs.

I recorded mine on my iPhone by holding an earphone up to the speaker. U haveto have the Doppler on full blast to get it properly. I have an angel sounds too.

Are u finding out what sex ur baby is? Lewa and I both have Pip's and thy are both boys. Wondering if urs is gonna follow trend? Lol!

Oh not finding out sex so interesting to see if my pop follows suit!!

Hubby had a listen when he got in-look on his face was amazing. He is so happy and can't wait to listen again. Awhh xx

Would be weird if all three Pip's are boys!!

Will have to wait to see if u follow suit! When u r due? Xx

all i hear when i do mine is banging about in there not sure whats going on lol, dont know if this is little one kicking the doppler? xx

It's lo moving around Hun. U can hear the amniotic fluid being moved around as lo thrashed about xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back