Have made myself worried :( obstetric cholestasis

Ahh really!! How crap!
Maybe no news is good news!? Xx

Dont know, she just did her thing & asked few questions about when i last ate, which i thought was odd as i had already confirmed i was fasting. Plus it felt abit tender when she was having a poke around the middle bit. She was v tight lipped but gp warned me unless a doc takes it dont be surprised if they say nothing. Hate waiting, im not the most patient of girls! lol x

It's worth getting checked out. I'm being monitored for this although I'm pretty sure I don't have it. It started with a rash on my back which was very itchy. I was sent to hospital for the blood tests and it came
Back as having raised alt levels ( liver enzymes) which along with abnormal bile acids and itching usually means OC. My rash came back as a staph infection and I was given anti biotics but my alt levels are still raised so I was sent for a liver scan as well but it was all fine. I have to go back every week to be monitored and have my bloods checked. A blood test to check your alt levels and bile acids should tell you whether you have OC or not and if you do they can give you treatment. Good luck xx

Sorry to hear your no further forward hun..fingers crossed for tuesday! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back