Has she gained enough weight?

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Took Jess to be weighed today and she's only put on 4oz in the last 2 weeks. 2 weeks ago she was on the 9th centile, this week she's on the 2nd centile. The HV didn't seem worrid about it, but it's made me think if I am producing enought milk for her and whether hunger is the reason she's been a moaning minnie for the last couple of weeks :think:

Morgan was putting on 1oz a week for ages now last week he put on 11oz!! She'll be fine he's diddy too but they catch up.He's just under the 25th centile now :cheer:

That's all good to know, she does still sleep loads so she must be getting enough otherwise she wouldn't sleep so soundly :) she's just a miserable cow when she's awake

Hi lovely,

I would also plot her weight on this chart from World Health Organisation. The chart in your red book is likely for formula fed babies and breast fed babies tend to put on weight slightly differently.

I would keep up the hard work and if your HV isn't worried, just accept you've got a wee one - my DD STILL hasn't doubled her birth weight yet and she's nearly 9 months old!

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back