has anyone thought about feeding?

I bottle fed both of mine but would definitely say see how you feel once baby arrives! I went through phases of desperately wanting to breast feed and desperately not wanting to! Then when little man arrived I made my decision. I'd never say never about breast feeding, keep an open mind and don't feel bad if you bottle feed.

Hey girls I'm still unsure atm I really wanna breast feed because I know it's what's best for my little boy, but sometimes it doesn't always work that way I'm going to decide closer to the time but boobies have started leaking a little so I think it's a good sign I'll be able to breast feed xx

I am hoping to breastfeed; really cant see why anyone doesnt, except for medical reasons of course. Its great for baby, and mum, and cheaper! :D So suits me fine :)) Plannin to feed and express; so my OH can share nights with me. But during the day, or whenever I can, Il be doin it myself :). Def be usin the manual breastpumps though, have heard so many scary reviews of the electric ones bein agony!! :/ eeek xxx

Nicola1993
I plan to do the same (fingers crossed 1st baby) feed and express so i can have abrake.
already brought a breast pump....

I had an electric breast pump last time and have to say I felt no pain at all, it may depend on how you attach it?
Breast feeding usually on hurts if baby isn't attached properly so that never hurt me either. :)

I want to try breastfeeding then expressing so my partner can give me a break. I never got the chance to breastfeed my son as our start in life with him was so horrfic I didn't see him for hours after he was born due to infection and me passing out after section x

Breast feeding is so much better for the baby they get well more nutrition my sister breast fed her 2 little 1s and you can see a difference in how healthy they look and how strong ther teeth are im gunna try my best to breast feed and plus it can burn up 2 500 calories a day!!!

Nicola1993
I plan to do the same (fingers crossed 1st baby) feed and express so i can have abrake.
already brought a breast pump....

Great minds think alike ;) :)!! This is my first baby too :D so hopin I can pull it off; OH thinks Im tryin to be superman - have it in my head how everything is going to go and guess what ? Its all great! Which is 99.9% NOT going to happen lol. What pump did you go for? Theres so many :( its too confusin xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back