Breast feeding

newbump

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondered if anyone else intends to breast feed their baby. Ive decided i want to at least try it, but worried i will get so tired as i will be the one up during the night to feed. What about breast pumps? or can you use breast milk and powder milk?

My boyfriend wants to get a liquidiser later on so the baby eats fresh veg etc, hadnt thought about that really, but does anyone else do this, is it very time consuming?

Natalie x

Well breast is best. I indend to share feeding duties with my partner so I have bought a pump, breast milk can be kept in the fridge for a couple of days or frozen for 3 months.
As for processing vegies and stuff, this is fine, once your baby is moved on to solids, so long as its nutritional and not processed burgers and chips!

Thought breast was best, and i also want to share the feeding duties. i think its good for the father too, that way they get to bond from an early age too. Dont worry do not intend to process burgers and chips, infact that sounds really nasty :lol: would look a bit of a mess too i reckon!

Cheers for the reply
Natalie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back