Has anyone picked a name yet?

Jessica is a fab name! ;) (it's my name hehehehe) go for Jessica! lol :)
If it's a boy i'm calling it Jack and if it's a girl Gracie!xx

haha well its a big contender! Jessica or Emily - I cant think of any other names apart from Ava which my mam REALLY REALLY wants me to call her, so thats why i thought of it as a middle name.

I'm scared of chosing too early incase we go off it, but calling her jessabelle of the time is setting it up for Jessica i think!

So hard becasue you want it to be perfect, its such a precious thing x

Amelia Grace :) don't know about boy yet :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Jessica is a fab name! ;) (it's my name hehehehe) go for Jessica! lol :)
If it's a boy i'm calling it Jack and if it's a girl Gracie!xx

Nice choice on Gracie, that was on our list, but I'm a northerner and my missus is a southerner, the way the southerner pronounce Gracie is much nicer than me up north, Grace-EEE for southerner, and Grace-eh for northerner. Grace-eh I wasn't to keen on, So we broke it down to Grace instead :)

It is a lovely name :)

I'm a northerner haha! well if its a girl it's grace but I will call her Gracie as nickname sorta thing hehe :) xx

Team yellow.

Names are Bonnie Rose or Blair John

Just announced my names in tri 2 hun, so bonnie stayed my second choice afterall, im biased so i love your choices, lovely and unusual

Feels good to have to names sorted doesnt it. With my son Devon he had his name really early on .

We're team blue and this little lad is going to be called Cody Jones not sure on middle name fully so that's to be continued lol

If we have a girl (team yellow at the moment) we will call her Kathleen Eleanor after my Nan and OH mum. If it is a boy I want to call him Laurence (Laurie) Micheal but OH is yet to be convinced. He got to name our first child, I gave him carte blanch on that, so whilst I would prefer it if he liked my choice of name, I think I may well go for it anyway!

I asked my 5yo he said if it is a girl he wants to call it Lilly (Which would make us Laura, Len, Leo and Lilly). I asked him what if it was a boy, he said he had two names - Mr. Jelly or Mr. Dinosaur. I'm not so sure I'll be going for either of those :lol:

We can't decide, but thinking Ava, Callie, or Isabella

Im team yellow but already have our names. Emelie Elizabeth or Jack Stephen. I have a strong feeling im having a boy :) xx

My oh said carter last night and we both like it too which is not like us to agree x

We have discussed it... I love the name George and always have done...but my boyfriends sister is called Georgia and he hates it! :(

The two shortlisted atm are Jack and Charlie.... but not going to decide until we see his little face :) xx

We've picked a name that we love but we're not setting it in stone until we see her because she might not suit it :) Also, we're keeping the name a secret because we both think that a lot of the excitement of new babies is taken away nowadays with finding out the sex, announcing names and seeing their faces on 4d scans - so we've found out the sex and everything else is going to be a surprise :)

Yeah I agree, I dont mind telling you lot but we're not going to tell anyone our ideas or when we decide. I dont appreciate peoples opinions sometimes about names and I want to make the announcement!

We have discussed it... I love the name George and always have done...but my boyfriends sister is called Georgia and he hates it! :(

The two shortlisted atm are Jack and Charlie.... but not going to decide until we see his little face :) xx

My sister is called Georgia by brother is Charlie and my son is jack lol I like George for a boy it's cute x

I love jack and Jessica. I'm too early to be thinking about it yet but those names just stick in my head :)

I love jack and Jessica. I'm too early to be thinking about it yet but those names just stick in my head :)

Jessica was on ours too, maybe it still is, we could change our mind, long way to go yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back