Has anyone picked a name yet?

katyloumc

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone who knows the sex, has picked a name?

We havent really decided on a name yet, but she has a nickname - Jessabelle. I've just got a feeling we're going to pick Jess or Jessica because of it! My husbands always liked Jessica but I havent wanted to set anything in stone until she was born incase incase we got sick of it or went off it.

Do you think you should wait until they are born or have a definate name ready?!

I'm liking Jessica Ava Blakey or Emily Ava Blakey. Bit traditional and boring perhaps?! But I'm not very adventerous!

We are having a boy, Thomas Harry. If he was a girl he would've been Sophia Honey x

If it was a boy we were swaying towards thomas or harry, after both of my grandads, and if we couldnt choose one was going to be a middle name. Love it! How far on are you ?

We are convinced bubs is a boy and are already calling him Jack lol. If it turns out he is in fact a girl then I am not sure what we will call her x

We are convinced bubs is a boy and are already calling him Jack lol. If it turns out he is in fact a girl then I am not sure what we will call her x

My last pregnancy we were both convinced it was a boy, & had jack from day one as its both grandfather s name and great grandfather. He was a boy, so I think it was meant to be as we has no girls names.

This time round we have no feelings yet and we are struggling with names for any sex as we were so sure on jack. Sure we will come up with something but will be hard. Loving the name honey for a middle name though.

My last pregnancy we were both convinced it was a boy, & had jack from day one as its both grandfather s name and great grandfather. He was a boy, so I think it was meant to be as we has no girls names.

This time round we have no feelings yet and we are struggling with names for any sex as we were so sure on jack. Sure we will come up with something but will be hard. Loving the name honey for a middle name though.

Awww, hopefully our intuition is right then! :D

If it was a boy we were swaying towards thomas or harry, after both of my grandads, and if we couldnt choose one was going to be a middle name. Love it! How far on are you ?

He is Thomas Harry after our granddads! I am 22+3 x

We like ava and mila prounced my-la , there the 2 our lil bubs keeps getting called! I doubt well have a definate name till near the end!x

I dont no what we are having yet but i like Devon Brody for a girl and Freddie Brody for a boy my son was naked Rylee-jay from about a weels after my 20 week scan xx

I named my DD months before she was born.
This baby may be a William, Joseph, Sophia or Madeleine.

I having a boy. Calling him Oliver George x

Im very close to adding my baby names both boy and girl to my ticker, were staying team yellow

We are staying team yellow but have jack for a boy and Isla for a little girl, I also have a little girl called grace xx

We dont know what we having yet. But i like Pheobe Jane. Jane as its my mums name. Also shes been incredible during my pregnancy. My oh like Issac for a boy. But my boss in work called her baby isaac and i dont particually like to call our baby after someones elses baby. Weird i know. I lime Luca or Mylo for a boy xxx

I like Mia for a girl but other half like Isabelle, middle names will be Patricia after my nana and Susan after my mum. Boy will be Ethan Micheal Ian.

I'm debating Isabelle-Mia as a double barreled first name but do you think it will be too much with 2 middle names?

xxxx

M oh has decided on Noah Michael and doesn't want to consider anything else, good job i like it too :p I don't want to say its definite yet though, still so long to go! Xxx

My oh has decided on Robyn for my little lady and also won't consider anything else good job I liked it too but my 5 year old has other ideals and wants to call the baby batman uuum I don't think so lol x

i want Poppy Isabelle, just gotta get oh to agree on the middle name, we agree on Poppy so thats a definite. my DD1 was Alyssa May from about 8 weeks onward lol. this time i wanted Logan if it was a boy but no such luck lol oh hated it so its a relief its a girl as we at least agree on that name

We are pretty much decided on Seren but probably won't make it definite until she is born in case it doesn't suit her. The only other contender is Sophia which my DS has his heart set on bless him. I quite like the idea of naming her something DS has chosen but the trouble is I know of a fair Sophies/Sophias but no Serens. Xxx

We're staying team yellow but I'm convinced it's a girl, the only name we agree on is Maisie and no boys names at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back