I have my names picked

MissSara

Reaction score
And i hate to spoil the fun of sharing, but me and OH have both decided to keep the name a secret until he/she is born.
The girls name may change yet, but we def have the boys name picked and waiting to be used.
Just gotta find out if its pink or blue now.

Did anyone else keep names secret from people, we don't even want to tell family.

we have had our boys name chosen even before i got pregnant and havent told people :shhh: its hard to keep it a secret but glad we have

we are not 100% on our girls name but the few we like we havent told peeps either :lol:

id get too excited and have to tell.

Glad youve picked names :hug: :hug:

Yup, we've chosen our names and are not telling people till LO is here.

We are happy with them and are not needing feedback to help us decide so that side of its ok also.

And as people don't know the sex either, its a nice surprise for them to find it all out when baby arrives. I kind of missed the suspense with my friends kids, as we knew sex and names months before, so finding out on arrival, instead of beforehand seems is a bit more fun for all our family and friends :lol: Keeping them in suspense anyways :lol:

I so admire you all!

I am a bugger for keeping things quiet when I'm excited. Wish I could do it, I've already blurted it all out x

dannii87 said:
I so admire you all!

I am a bugger for keeping things quiet when I'm excited. Wish I could do it, I've already blurted it all out x

I'm terrible for this we were going to keep it secret last time but I couldn't, and we've said the same next time but I'm already telling people my favourites! We didn't find out the sex with DS and probably won't with #2 so there is still some surprise when LO is born.

I haven't decided names but when I do I don't think I will say to anyone.

I don't want people's opinion if I have chosen them - once the baby is here they can't say anything about it ;)

Bee said:

I don't want people's opinion if I have chosen them - once the baby is here they can't say anything about it ;)

We have only decided for definite on a girls name. There is still 'discussion' about a name for a boy. LOL. I don't want to say though coz I will feel bad if I got bad feedback. I agree with Bee - people are less likely to comment, (I hope) when the baby is here. As everyone has a different point of view there is bound to be others who don't like it, no matter what we choose.

Tadpole said:
Bee said:

We have only decided for definite on a girls name. There is still 'discussion' about a name for a boy. LOL. I don't want to say though coz I will feel bad if I got bad feedback. I agree with Bee - people are less likely to comment, (I hope) when the baby is here. As everyone has a different point of view there is bound to be others who don't like it, no matter what we choose.

Thats one more than I have decided :lol: ;)

I'm all for surprises - I don't know what I am having and people won't know the name till the baby is born :lol:

i'm still hoping and praying mine comes in a babygrow (after a twenty minute delivery ;) )saying, 'hi mummy, my name is ___'

wishful thinking

i told people online etc but didn't tell my family and friends till after the birth

bellybump said:
i'm still hoping and praying mine comes in a babygrow (after a twenty minute delivery ;) )saying, 'hi mummy, my name is ___'

wishful thinking

:rotfl: Wouldn't that just be ideal?!

I think we should swallow an English teacher for the final trimester so they can talk when they arrive.

'Golly Gosh, there isn't much room in there! couldnt you have made it any more comfortable. Anyway, hello there, please to meet you, i guess your the one i call mum right? and that ugly thing in the corner is dad? great stuff. now then, im kinda peckish, got any food anywhere'

that would be sooo freaky :shock: great, guess what im gunna be dreamin tonight lol

dont tell people u know cause they will tell someone and someone might copy it, that happened to me..

hipchick5 said:
dont tell people u know cause they will tell someone and someone might copy it, that happened to me..

thats awful! i remember saying to my sister when she was pregnant that if i had a child i'd call him Zayne cos i think the name is fab, then when he was born, guess what she named him! :angry: i was so peed off lol. Theres so much u gotta keep quiet lol.

I'm a teacher as are a lot of my friends.
We're not telling people the names we've thought of because when I first discussed names with some close friends early on in my pregnancy they all came out with horror stories of awful children with those names which I found hurtful so we're just not sharing now. It shows how upset I was by that that I'm not telling anyone now as I'm usually the world's worst with any secret!

im not telling either, lol. i dont want it to be taken for them lol

I have only discussed names on this forum. I wont discuss them with family and friends because they are all far too rude and will pass judgement. They can't pass judgement once I have named my baby, that would be unforgivable!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back