Has anyone found any natural anti sickness remedies?

Thank you Lulie, ive read a little about them and some swear by them and others say they didn't work, to be honest at this point id try anything!!!

Ah, I know what you mean, even though I think mine is only mild, its still no fun.. Hope you get some relief! I am also taking the Boots pregnancy supplement which has added ginger, and some people on the Boots website said the added ginger was helping them, so would recommend that as well. Good luck!

Might look into that, i forced some dry toast down this morning as soon as i woke up and that has eased it, im trying to eat bland food little and often and i only feel slightly nauseous xxx

a blog i wrote on prolonged vomitting that is hg during pregnancy . 16 wks and still struggling if you type in the hell of hyperemesis its on wordpress... called hypocondriac? No its hyper fucking emesis hope this helps xx

I know you said ginger but have you tried ginger and lemon tea? Its naturally caffine free so you can have as much as you can drink. Its getting me through life at the minute.

I'm finding mixed nuts little and often throughout the day are helping me. It's when I don't eat that the sickness starts. So munching on nuts it's really helping x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back