ways to help with morning sickness

mumsy4

Reaction score
Hi girls
As you know I have been having a horrendous time with this morning sickness, it's getting worse and worse. It's all day and I even wake up during the night. It's making me really resentful as I have 3other children who need feeding and looking after, which is proving very VERY difficult
So I asked my girlfriends how they felt and what they used to help them along here are some of them which I am going to try ESPECIALLY the anti sickness bands

.lucosade sport - the isotonic one not the fizzy one as that has a lot of glucose in it
Pepperminf tea
Ginger beer
Ginger biscuits
Ginger and lemon tea
Polo mints
Chewing gum
Fizzy/sour sweets
Salt and vinegar crisp
Anti sickness bands

If anyone wants to add anything to this thread please do. I'm willing to try anything!!!

God I'm so with you I'm really suffering and its making my job impossible :(

I've just got a load of chewing gums and sickness bands so hoping something will help

Someone in work today told me oranges the smell of them is meant to help so I'm trying orange juice

It's hard going isn't it, I'm struggling to stay happy and positive because it's getting me down knowing that I'm probably going to feel pooey for the next few weeks.
Let me know how you get on with the anti sickness bands, I couldn't get hold of any today :-(
Xxx

Had them on all evening and right now and not helped one bit :( nothing is! I feel so down as I have work this afternoon and the fear of being sick there is horrible :( just feel so ill all the time. It didn't let up at all yesterday felt rubbih all day and night

The only thing that really helps me is eating, as much as the thought of food makes me want to be sick, and I'm struggling when I'm actually eating it. Afterwards I feel so so much better. Also peppermint tea really does help. I never feel 100%normal and in the evenings I feel dreadful full stop, but it takes away that awful sick feeling so I can atleast function for an hour xx

Ps try eating /forcing a couple of biscuits down you, if it cones back up the. It won't hurt but it might just help if they stay down xx

Yeah eating is helping and being at home is ok as I can run to bathroom but it's work I'm worried about. Not stopped being sick this morning ad have to leave for work in two hours :( this pregnancy malarkey isn't fun lol if the sickness can ease be fine

.aw hun I really do feel for you, with my first I was working full time and dealing with sickness. Its bloody awful. I really hope it passes quickly for you, and your not alone I feel the same, I'm miserable and hating every minute of pregnancy. Can't wait for this to go so I can enjoy my babyxx

I feel for u hun having to deal with this and look after kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back