Has anyone found any natural anti sickness remedies?

HopeJoy29

Reaction score
Lookinh for something natural that would help with the sickness? Ginger is helping a little but nothing great x

To put it bluntly... Nope. Lol. Just getting up, being sick a couple of times then eating toast is my routine! Xx

To put it bluntly... Nope. Lol. Just getting up, being sick a couple of times then eating toast is my routine! Xx

Thanks 💗 Flexilexi i'm back at work today and i work with food so im dreading it.... Hopefully i can stomach the smells. Hope it eases for u soon xxx

Ahh that is really tricky isn't it when you have to deal with smells - i am a dog groomer and I struggle with certain smells at the moment which is not easy to get round! Xx

I haven't tried the wrist bands but they're supposed to be good.
Papaya (see attached pic, i saw this on holiday at a spa) again haven't tried this but might be worth a go.

Ginger biscuits are working for me atm xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Lexi - lol i can imagine what you mean!

I've found sipping liquids through a straw really helps as its little amounts but often x

Orange juice is helping me actually, don't know why but I am craving it and when I drink it I don't feel sick. xx

Mamma sea bands i found to the best invention ever, i nearly swore at the midwife when she asked me to remove them when I was in labour.

Cyclizine only works for me. I have had hyperemesis with both my daughters and been sick one already with this one ( I'm only 4 week 4 days )

Sea bands were a life saver for me! They stopped mine completely xxx

I know this is completely random and of absolutely no help if you a vegetarian but BLT sandwiches work for me. I am at the point of being sick up to about 10 times a day but if I manage to eat a BLT sandwich as soon as I can when I get a break from being sick and not being able to face anything at all it's like a magic cure! I was nibbling brown bread rolls which helped slightly but nothing as well as the sandwich, I think it must be the exact right balance of salt and sugar to sort me out! Also I can't stand drinking peppermint tea but simply having a cup made up on a my desk really helps because of the aromatherpy effect xx

Thank-you everyone. I will try the sea bands xxx
Hope u are all keeping well xxxx

Got my sea bands today- it's true, total life saver!

Oh and root beer candy. Seriously helps so much!

I have 3 children and never had morning sickness until this one and the day it happened I didn't know what was happening. It felt like a hangover only i hadn't drank anything so I did what I normally do with a hangover drink a V8 and just lay still for a little while. works like a charm for me. I hope you are feeling better.

Thanks everyone its actually been easing off. Ive been making lots of smoothies im
Not sure if thats helped me or what. So ive been able to cope a good bit better.

Got my booking appointment next week then my scan in 4 weeks time. Feels like ages away :( x

Hi Ladies i'm expecting my 4th, and this is the worst nausea ive ever had! I threw up in supermarket lift the other day, and was retching this morning before work but my stomach was empty so nothing coming out (tmi sorry) i pretty much feel sick all day long!

We have chosen to keep the pregnancy to ourselves until 12 weeks but this is making it so hard, im interested in the sea bands, i wanted to know how they work and if there discreet?

Hi Gem, I'm using the seabands but i'm not 100% they are are helping that much, but a lot of women swear by them. They are quite discreet if you use a long sleeved jumper or cardy, which I guess is easy to get away with at this time of year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back