Has anyone elses EDD Changed????

Imi-Maddie's-Mum

Reaction score
Hiya guys ...

Was wondering since your scans ..... have any of you like me had a big jump in dates???

My first EDD was aug 22nd now it's the 17th of Aug .... 3 days behind anna marie ... lol we could end up on a labour date anna!!!!!

Just wondering if anyone else has had a date change??? would be nice to know unless of course your all bang on target (pardon the pun)

Take care all,

Love Imi+Bean
xxx

i was the same hun first date i had was 2nd june then 27th may then 24th may but finally settled on 27th may lol xxxx

I had worked out my EDD was 18th June but when I went for the scan was told that I was further on and my new EDD was 24th May! My af which I thought was an af clearly wasn't :shock:

Xxx

I'm the same.... my GP said my EDD was 6th Aug (going by ovulation 14 days before AF) but i knew i ovulated early in my cycle.. and my AF came approx 16 to 18 days after ovulation (not the standard 14) so i calculated my EDD to be 4th Aug... but when i went for my scan... the MD estimated my EDD to be 31st July. That would mean I ovulated 7 days after AF.... even though my cycle was always 27 to 28 days... crazy!

x

yes it is all a bit hit and miss i think.. first they gave me 16th August.. then 14th August now they say between 11th and 14th August.

To be honest its only guestimating anyway when its early on.. with us they told us our Bod has long legs so they say they should give us an earlier EDD cos of its total size but she said as it is just the extra length of legs they will leave it as it is but 11th - 14th gives us leeway...

I expect they can narrow it down a bit better after the detailed scan at 20 weeks.. i dont mind when Bod makes an appearance as long as he / she does!!!!!!!

Mmmm ...

Im just a bit worried cause mine keep jumping around lol!!! ... first i was the 22nd then the 20th now the 17th!!!

I'll be expecting at the end of july at this rate!!!!!

:lol:
The sooner the better eh?

Not sure I want to be huge and unable to move in the middle of the summer.. but hey.. cannot always have everything the way we want it!!

x

Just glad im having my bean to be honest!!!

Sod the weather, if im narky cause im to hot, it'll teach OH to keep it in his pants lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back