Now I'm 100% sure my EDD is wrong

To be honest, whether u go by ur own date or the doctors date, its very unlikely that ur baby will arrive on its due date anyway so I wouldn't stress about it too much x

I agree..

It's not like the professionals don't know what they're talking about, they have a lot of training x

Yes this true but would you except a measurment of your height to say exactly how old you are to within a week without taking on board any other factors or information as it's been stated many times we are all different and so are all the baby's we are carrying where's so many factors other than just what the ruler measures surely !!!. xx

Last edited:
I don't understand how an EDD can be 100% wrong ... its an estimate?

The thing is that its an EDD not because people don't know when they conceived, but because babies develop at different rates, hence measuring them.

Some babies need 38 weeks to develop, some longer, there is no way of definitively knowing.

My due date got put forward by my scan, I personally think that is wrong, my worry is that they will say I'm overdue and suggest induction before my baby is actually due, I really would prefer to wait until MY EDD comes and goes before saying baby is late. If I wad you I'd bare in mind your original date so that if you have too you can argue it out z

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back