Has anyone decided 100%...?

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Hi gang,

Does anyone know for absolute definite what you're calling baby?

We are definitely 100% on our girls name, boys names is a different kettle of fish, but just wondered if people have made any final decisions or if you have a few names and are waiting to see baby before deciding 100%?

x

Ohh are you keeping your girls name a secret? :)

We have decided 100% on the name, well I say 100%.. I will likely end up seeing him and saying he doesn't look like a Calum hahaha x

I was sure I would call her Bethan well that never really happened did it lol. But as soon as I thought up Ezziemai I knew that was it. =) xXx

we were gonna call Joshua, Nate Frederic oliver, but people ruined it for us so decided on joshua an stuck to it!! xxx

We decided, ours will be called Caitlin Dorothy (dorothy after a very good friend) , people have said, what is she doesn't look like a caitlin? I have said, what does a Caitlin look like?

yeah we always knew that joshua would suit his name as thats always who he was before birth if you see? we have a 2 girls names saved and if we find out we're having a girl whenever that may be we'll see which we prefer at the time.

Caitlen Isabelle or Alexa-beth isabelle (with the intention of calling her beth!)
xx

Well i only just found out im pregnant but ive always had my heart set on a name for a girl since i had my daughter, a women in the same ward as me hada little girl called Isla and i really wanted to call my next little girl that.. thats if i do havea girl! :) havnt thought ofa boys name just yet :)

We had Jack Stephen decided pretty much straight away. We even refer to him as Jack when we're chatting to each other about him! :) x

We're not even TTC for a couple more months but we decided last year on our boy name, we're only half set on a girl one though.

Cantstop- thats my daughters name :) Lily accept her middle names Olivia after OH Nan :)

we have decided for def on dainton joesph but undecided on a girls name. xxx

Cantstop, my little cousin is Lilly Rose too :) love it! It's such a pretty name :)

Lily Rose is gorgeous!

We're having Lacey Jennifer for a girl, boys name = undecided, can't agree on anything :-(

Wow, a lot of Lily Rose's then, I knew Lily was quite popular but didn't expect so many Lily Rose!

My mam picked Rose as the middle name as we were going to give her Lily Karen, after my mam but she said no. She died at Xmas so we're definitely having what she picked so we can feel that she had some input as she obviously won't meet her now. We're toying with Lily Rose Karen, but not 100% sure as I know she didn't want it, but on the same token, she was meant to be here to meet her.

My cousin Lilly Rose was born and lives in Texas lol! Is Lily popular in your area? I don't actually know any other Lily/Lillys :) it's such a nice name though!

That's lovely that your giving your little one the name that your Mum picked hun :) It will mean alot to baby when she is older, knowing that her gran chose the name. Such a shame that she didn't get to meet her though :( :hugs: x

Last edited:
Double post, sorry x

Last edited:
I don't know any other Lily's here (but I don't know any kids!) but my cousins goddaughter is a Lily and it's like number 3ish on the popular girls names list at the mo I think so there may be a load of them lurking somewhere :)

Didn't realise it was as high on the popular girls list! They must all be hiding from us haha x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back