Boys Name

adele88

Reaction score
So has everyone got names sorted I have girls name sorted but just cant think of a boy's name or if we do me and my fiance cant agree lol. For a girl i have picked ellie-ann which I am 100% about and for a boy so far the only names I have came up with is jayden, aaron, kayden and rhys.

Anyone suggest any nice unusual spelled different boys name?

We've decided on Noa Benjamin for a boy. We don't have a girls name yet.

Reid, Emmerson, Haiden, Rogan, Winter, Marek, Chase.

I too am after some unsual boys names. I dont want the tradition George, Stephen, Micheal etc. Nothing wrong with them, but not for me! For a girl we love Ruby, Ruby Grace. But for a boy we wanting something unusal but not silly. Any suggestions? Adele I like Jayden, thats the name of my cousins son, its lovely. Helen also like Noa and was considering it! xx

Oh do you think Rocco is a silly name? my hubby loves it but im not sure!!

Oh do you think Rocco is a silly name? my hubby loves it but im not sure!!

rocco is a lovely name i looked at that name the other night actually. I think once i go for my 20 week scan i will be more ready to choose a boys name. My boyfriend is welsh so thinking of something maybe welsh plus they are normally spelt different too. I love jayden aswell that has been my favourite boys name right from the beginning but I just try imgaine myself calling him and im not sure if it has a ring to it lol

For the welsh connection , how about Bryn (it was on my shortlist when I had Toby) but didn't go with Jones so well. Or Dylan that's also welsh

What about Mason or Rhyder there are unsual ?

Thanks Adele, may go for it . . . if im brave enough or it might be a girl haha and dont need to. Let me know what you decide. I like Dylan too xx

We're quite liking the name Hunter for a boy, after Hunter S Thompson. Only problem is surname is Power so it doesn't work :( We're really struggling with boys names at the moment, I don't want anything too common but the surname is a real blocker!

I love Hunter and Ryder but with OH's last name they just don't go! lol x what do you guys think of Jex? I was looking through a name book and it jumped out at me! I haven't sounded out OH yet but I think I like it more than Noa! x for those who like Jayden there's also zayden x

ooh lovely and unusual too Helen, I have only heard of Jax before now.
I al,so like one of your other names Emmerson , it's on my list along with Emmett , which I love X

Emmerson is lovely! A parent of DD's friend has it as her surname so that's only reason it's not on my list x some welsh names;

Llew (means radiant light), Yestin (welsh for justin), Wynn (means fair), Vaughan (welsh surname), Taliesin (means shining brow), Eoghan (spelling variation of Owen meaning well born), Lloyd (means grey), Hywel (means eminent), Gwilym (welsh form of William), Ellis (means benevolant), Edryd (means restoring), Cerwyn (means fair love can be male or female) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back