Has anybody else had a random tax credit payment today?

Rhelen91

Reaction score
My child tax credit usually goes in on a wednesday (paid every 4wks) but £44 has gone into my bank today from child tax credits. This is a different amount to what I usually get. Should I be concerned or has anybody else had this too?

I used to work for them and if there has been an underpayment to you, it will appear in your bank. If you have filled in your returns/renewal at the start of the tax year it might just be coming in now. You can give them a call and check if thats what it is. Otherwise, have you made any changes to the claim at all? That will cause a recalculation to be done and affect payments but not the day. Hope this helps

I haven't made any changes to my claim, and my renewal pack hasnt arrived yet. We usually get them at the start of June and send them back with our P60 info by the end of June. I think I'll just leave the money there for now and see if they send out a letter or something to explain what it is. Thank you :)

I got a random payment yesterday from them and I don't even get payments. I can only assume it is from when OH and I were apart for a bit. But mine was £49. The only reason I know who it was is because on digital banking. If it's an amount that's not your own it's likely to be what they owe you it happened to me a couple of times and the letter normally comes out about a week later lol.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back