Tax credit renewal ???

lanny

Reaction score
Has anybody done there's yet?
I did mine last wk over the phone thought I would get it out the way this year as I left it till last thing last year.
I get paid on Wednesday child tax and OH working tax go's in my bank too (I'm not daft lol)
Got my normal money
Just looked this morning and they have put an extra payment of £360 in today
The letters never come till ages later I know from other year so
Have no idea why I'm excited for the extra money we go away in a wk but they always scare me when they said give you stuff
Any body else done there's ?

Done mine beginning of last week and got an extra £10 this week have no idea why though! i want my letter lol! x

We haven't done ours yet. If you get any back it will have been based on what you earned over the last year..so if you earned less than the estimate you gave them last year you should get some back i think. I'm interested to see what we'll get back as i've been on maternity allowance and apparently they don't count that as pay iykwim?

Take it and enjoy i say! lol

Thanks girls, yea It was his first year in a new job so I think I over estimated his earnings a little he got his p60 last wk so I rang up with that.
Get ringing them Yodabo I'm sure you will get money back one year I got £700 when I was on smp

Yeah i will. I'm trying to nag him to phone them as he deals with all that. Would so come in handy right now!

I renewed mine the other day by phone! Should I get some back then as I was getting MA too?? I hope so :) :) it's all too complicated if u ask me esp when your self employed :(

Yea did you tell them you where getting MA? Think they don't count the first £100 a wk of your earnings

I got extra before my letter came thru too! Although for some
Reason they'd randomly put my
Payments up a few weeks before too!

Not had mine yet!! I'm getting rather peeved as they have stopped my payments and when I called to renew on the phone I keep being told to wait for the form?!!!

Not had mine yet!! I'm getting rather peeved as they have stopped my payments and when I called to renew on the phone I keep being told to wait for the form?!!!

Wounder why that is I did it over the phone it took 5 mins and it was done, but I had got my pack to renew before I rang them and I'm sure I herd it says please hang up if you have still not reserved your renewal

I got extra before my letter came thru too! Although for some
Reason they'd randomly put my
Payments up a few weeks before too!

Mine went down in the new tax year, I'm hoping to get my letter soon to
Find Out what I'm
Getting now

we did ours today was estimated last year as it was the first year we had hubby down for 12000 he only made 8000 so were hoping a nice fat back payment will come our way xxx

Yea did you tell them you where getting MA? Think they don't count the first £100 a wk of your earnings

Yeah I told them, and for MA they disregard it all! :) it's smp they take off the first £100. Hope I do get some back have really struggled these last few months :( xx

I havent done mine as it all seems a little complicated...

Is it easier doing it over the phone do you think? If you get things like housing benefit do you need all that info there in front of you? Urgh, I hate tax credit stuff. They put mine down by over £10 a week a while ago and they didn't explain why. If they bumped it back up that'd be nice :)

I havent done mine as it all seems a little complicated...

Is it easier doing it over the phone do you think? If you get things like housing benefit do you need all that info there in front of you? Urgh, I hate tax credit stuff. They put mine down by over £10 a week a while ago and they didn't explain why. If they bumped it back up that'd be nice :)

I'm not sure cos I don't get housing benefit etc but all I had to do over the phone is tell the oh wages for last year off his p60 that was it, mine went down in April too

I have not got the new forms?

I got mine in the post about two wks ago, but they said on the telly different people get there's at different times but you can't renew till it's here, it has to be done before 31st July You will need oh p45 if he has just got one

Tax credits went down in april because they cut the baby element, mel they don't need to know about housing benefit xx

Hey, does anyone know will I just keep getting my tax credits on the same day I usually do since I have renewed?? X every four weeks on a tues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back