Tax credit renewal ???

Will I get a form then? I know NOTHING about these things!!!! X

we just phoned up it was easy and hassle free the lady was lovely very helpful and told us it would be upto 2 weeks at most to be sorted and we are to expect several award cheques in the post:dance: when we said we were sorry for calling but find the paper work very confusing she just said most people phone in now x

I sent mine On the 23rd may But haven't received anything back yet, i had an extra £10 last week But my usual this week no idea what's going on lol! x

Does everyone get a form then???

Only if you've applied Hun. Phone up and see if your entitled to child tax credits x x

Tax credits went down in april because they cut the baby element, mel they don't need to know about housing benefit xx

Fab thanks :) Ive got to do mine for 2009-10 as well because I only gave an estimate last time. Grrrr.

I think Ive got it worked out though so Im going to send the forms off tomorrow hopefully :)

Everyone who already claims tax credit will get a form sent out to them-it happens every year and is just to make sure they're payin u the right amount. Housing benefit isn't classed as income-it's only taxable benefit that counts eg job seekers allowance. I sent the form off 4 weeks ago but according to the phone msg it's taking upto 8 weeks to process the forms x

Everyone who already claims tax credit will get a form sent out to them-it happens every year and is just to make sure they're payin u the right amount. Housing benefit isn't classed as income-it's only taxable benefit that counts eg job seekers allowance. I sent the form off 4 weeks ago but according to the phone msg it's taking upto 8 weeks to process the forms x

Mine took a wk over the phone xxx

We got our confirmation yesterday, took nearly 2 weeks and we received an extra payment of £160 in the meantime which the letter states was an underpayment as I was on maternity pay

Mine took a wk over the phone xxx

It's a lot quicker over the phone,my sisters only took a week aswel. I just couldn't b bothered to speak to them after the fiasco last year xx

they reduced our payments MASSIVELY for some reason, in early May. We have been struggling by with a £30 decrease in tax credits but we got Liams P60 and it states that we only got 8k last year so i think we are going to get a bit of a rebate :) If its much we are going to fix up the van and go to a festival! So excited! Just what i need :) :)

Jasper will love it too - can't wait!

Do u think I'll get some back I was on MA and earnt bugger all last year ?? business is so crap at mo I'm self employed and just wondering wether to bother or just go get some kind of employment at least I'll know where I stand with money! :(

Ha just saw I put earnt instead of earned!!! Doh!!! :(

You probably will Kel, unless your OH earned more? I'm expecting some back as they have me down as earning around 4k a year but i've only earned £1500 cos of maternity allowance.

Do u tell them you have had mleave or do they know anyway

You probably will Kel, unless your OH earned more? I'm expecting some back as they have me down as earning around 4k a year but i've only earned £1500 cos of maternity allowance.
Thanks Hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back