• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hard few months ahead

Croc

Reaction score
Hey, im new to the forum so thought id ask for help and advice...

me and the hubby are ttc have been since the end of june but were now living seperatly till november as he has a new job but has to finish his contract so ive moved to the new area 250 miles plus away to start our near 11 yr old son in his new school... so ttc whilst only seeing each other weekends is going to prove hard i think ...

does anyone have any tips ? things we should and shouldnt be doing would be great... i know i have a nearly 11 yr old but i really dont remember anything of ttc with him and things have really changed and ive got older :O( lol so i feel like a complete novice in the whole ttc

your help would be very helpful to us xx

With my OH's work the best I can ever hope for is for him to be home at weekends so we've thought it through and only thing we could think of was finding some supplements (sme of the girls on here will definately know the good ones) and just relaxing and even though we desperately want this baby just relaxing and taking a 'itll happen when it happens' approach. Drove me crazy trying to get him home when I was ovulating this year while he's been in germany!

hey im TTC too. the only real advice i can give is the general stuff like cutting out alcohol/smoking (if you do), and trying to relax and maintain a healthy diet.
I think alot of us are taking some sort of supplement, in particular folic acid seems to be one of the major ones!

are you using OPK's or not going to worry about them what with OH being away most of week?

I think if i were in your position id just BD all weekend lol

good luck hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back