maybe?

whirleegirrl

Reaction score
hi everyone, i'm new here and just wanted to ask a question. i have a 2 yr old and have just started TTC this month. i knew the moment i concieved my first. can't explain...just felt kinda "funny". Had the same feeling recently and have had a "full" feeling in my uterus area for the past 3-5 days. i'm not due for another week or so. just wondering if anyone else has had these feelings or if i am imagining things...what are your thoughts? :?:

Hi

Don't mean to sound awful, really I don't, but I had that feeling for the past 2 weeks and started today. I'm so disappointed. However, I haven't been pregnant before so only you would know what that 'feeling' was really like. I think I was having a phantom pregnancy because I wanted it sooooo much.

Hope you are pregnant, let us all know

Good luck

Kim xx

I'm TTC for the first time and lately i feel very full and bloated! I've just got to wait and see though. I'm trying not to plan too much and just let it happen naturally but i wish i knew so i could make sure i was eating the right things etc.

let us know how you get on!!

Vicky x

update: well i am now 6 days late. i have experienced some breast tenderness, which i did not have with my first pregnancy, slight nausea which may be attributed to the nerves. did a couple of tests before AF due, but nothing. tested 2 days after AF due and a very very slight positive appeared. i had this same light positive with my first pregnancy as well, so i am confident that it is a true positive. i will be getting a confirmation from the doctor shortly. :lol:

Congratulations whirleegirrl

I hope all goes well for you!!

Kim xx

congratulations! i'm so pleased for you.

i'm 6 days late. I tested when i was 3days late but it was negative. Might try again on wed if af doesn't come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back