HappyMumShop.co.uk - AVOID

Lynds77

Reaction score
just a warning ladies, I bought a gorgeous dress from HappyMumShop.co.uk (which is part of http://www.happymum.eu/)

they took the money from me on 30th May, and i have not received my dress yet. i have sent them numerous emails, but I get no response. I have tracked the owner down on facebook, again no reply back. The phone number on the site is a mobile number that goes straight to answermachine..........

time for me to report this company. meanwhile I am down a dress for my 3 weddings in a few weeks time and also down £76!!!!!!!!!!

Oh thats pants!! Really sorry. How did you pay for the goods? Can you claim back off you're card/paypal? hope you get hold of the guy!

Thanks for the warning xx

Fingers crossed you get your money back - such a shame as they have gorgeous dresses!!!

Cheers for the heads up hun.
Hope you get your money back.

Hate thieves, which is basically what they are! Sorry that this has happened to you, but thankyou for letting us all know :) X

That's terrible! Hope you get justice x

Omg how annoying!! I'd not let it go til I got either the goods I paid for, or my money back!! Hope u can get it sorted, and thanks for the warning x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hope you get your money back. Thank you for the heads up x

got my dress! it arrived yesterday and i love it. Thank goodness for that. The polish website told me that the UK one was not part of their business anymore and was no longer trading, they actually told me to report them to the authorities!

well i threatened to badmouth the whole lot of them on every pregnancy and baby forum I could find in the UK and therefore reach thousands of pregnant woman............ I think that might have done the trick! haha.

they even offered me 10% off my next order and sent me a free pair of maternity tights...........

Haha.
I would still report the UK website to trading standareds as nothing is stopping people still putting orders in on that site!

Awww, glad you got it and you're pleased with it hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back