Hairy tummy!!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Has anyone else got loads of hair on their stomach since becomming pregnant! Everyone keeps asking if I got a bump yet but when I lift my top to show there's hardly a bump, it's just a line of hair instead! How lovely!! Lol

Iv heard alot of people get hairier in pregnancy and some peoples hair growth slows down. Guess it depends on hormones x

yes! its getting ridiculous. OH suggested I shave it but I can only see that thats a REALLY bad idea! I dont think I can handle a stubbly bump! I might use one of my wax strips on it today... ouch!

Yea i noticed it the other day!! I didn't really get it with my others but this time i've got loads!! It looks awful in the light but hey ho never mind! lol x

I was thinking of waxing it but I find waxing so painfull! I'd rather do labour lol!

It's not just my belly! Lol x the rate of hair growth all over my body has reached Olympic speeds! I shaved my legs on Friday and on Sunday I already had hair growth! It's mental!! x

Its normal :) if you shave it or wax it, it'll just come back worse so it might be best just to leave it?
x

I'm so gonna wax mine! There's no way I'm going to let it cultivate!!

its keepin the little one warm hey, i have not noticed anymore hair, not yet anyway :O

oh joy another delightful symtom of pregnancy to look forward to lol :) xx just as well their worth it at the end :-D xxx

hahah aww, my belly has got a little woolly jumper on!
i have a little snail trail, thank god i have fair hair!

Omg! Tell me about it. Mine has gone hairy since i was about 10 weeks. And it just keeps getting worse. I hate showing my belly off to people. Gross!

I have a little bit of hair growing on it but not much. Worst thing for me is how thin my skin is so when bump is bigger I've got a seriously veiny bump!

Mine has definitely got hairier, it's horrible! I have to get my belly out for the midwife tomorrow and am NOT looking forward to it at all even though I'm sure she's seen it all before!

Mine has definitely got hairier, it's horrible! I have to get my belly out for the midwife tomorrow and am NOT looking forward to it at all even though I'm sure she's seen it all before!

i'm sure theres other things i can think of that are worse 2 get out 4 the midwife! i'm dreading gettin that out! x

I never used to think about getting "that" out with my last pregnancy but this time round I keep thinking I hope it's shaved nicely before I go into labour! I shouldn't care the 2nd time round lol

i know that wot i'm panicking about but i spose when u go into labour u cudnt give a crap wot it looks like or who shes it lol

I think I attempted last time to tidy it up, but couldn't see a thing so who knows! I was fake tanned though, so by the end of my labour and when they gave me a bed bath, my sheets looked like the outline of a person!

My tummy seems hairier as well, but I just thought maybe that hair is always there, mine just seems to be standing up now! Guess it makes sense that its just keeping the baby warm, still fells a little cavemanish though!

Yup, I have got a hairy line under my belly button :D OH thinks it's cute, weirdo :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back