Hairy = boys?

Tillytots

Reaction score
Since Ive been preggo Ive turned into miss hairy mary. I took a picture of myself the other day and thought yea, I look ok - THEN spotted Ive got a tash :shock: :rotfl:

Do you rekon hair growth / rate is in anyway sex related? ie. more hair = boy?

P.S - I waxed my tash off pronto! :rotfl:

x

I've got more hairy and I'm having a boy so maybe! have to see what the people having girls say

i have heard that a boy can increase your testosterone too but it but it could be a complete myth.

i'm hairy, greasy and spotty! and i'm having a lil boy :)

but then, i have PCOS anyway so the hairy, greasy, spotty thing is nothing new! :? :D

sorry guys but i have prickly legs (like one hour after ive shaved them)
tache and a bloody beard (more or less) :shock:
thats not to mention the hairy nipples and belly button

not a pretty sight! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
and im having a girl

I'm really hairy - hairy belly, legs, underarms etc etc and I'm having a little boy
Dunno if the two are related though!!

I have a line of hair near my belly button although i think i will have to get it off soon. I have more hair on my belly than my DH does!

He has really baby smooth skin and i have olive skin so i hope the baby gets the smoothness from him and the oliveness from me! Sorry that was slightly off the suject!

Ive not been overly hairy except ive grown hair on my belly!!!! and im having a boy

im not sure what im having yet, but my belly's definitely started getting a bit more furry! :shock: I had a girl last time andi didnt have any extra hair......i have my scan in a couple of weeks so i'll let you know.

I'm a lot hairier!!!!
I don't know what I'm having yet but the signs are pointing to a boy...

my hair on my legs is taken longer to grow ! but , ive had loads of bum fluff type stuff on my face :oops:

My leg and eyebrow hair is growing much faster. My eyebrows are doing my head in. Having to tweeze them a couple times a week now :x
My tummy is also more hairy :(
Dont know what I'm having yet

I'm hairier and I'm having a girl :D I've got it mainly on my belly, but for all of 1st tri and beginning of 2nd the hair on my legs grew really quickly, now its slower and is alot finer.

muppetmummy said:
My leg and eyebrow hair is growing much faster. My eyebrows are doing my head in. Having to tweeze them a couple times a week now :x
My tummy is also more hairy :(
Dont know what I'm having yet

I got that with the eyebrows, but I have mine waxed as I'm too lazy to do them myself

ive only really got alot of hair on my belly havent found an tashes yet :) and im having a boy :)

I went in to debenhams yesterday and OH managed to rope me into having all the hair on my face threaded off- moustache , beard and sides- i really didnt realise i was so hairy until i saw it all flying off and the woman was shocked that I didn't usually wax the sides of my face!

Oh, it was extremely painful and i was so red for hours afterwards! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back